opinion

Adele Is Officially Better Than Michael Jackson

Adelephant

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Palutena

I think the lot of you are posting Adele-centric threads to deliberately cause disorder.

y42cbxf.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Mobster

Um...Thriller sold twice as much worldwide as 21. 

30 million albums is not a "whisker away". :saladga:

They probably meant her whole discography :rip:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

bornthisway135

OMG. Please.. I cannot. You must be 13 or something.. because anyone in their right mind would ever try to dethrone Michael. You saying Adele is better than Michael Jackson says a lot about you and your knowledge of pop culture. Try reading and listening to the countless biographies, albums, interviews, performances, (the list could go on and on) about him and hopefully you'll change your mind. :saladga:

I'm scared for your children.

Adelephant

OMG. Please.. I cannot. You must be 13 or something.. because anyone in their right mind would ever try to dethrone Michael. You saying Adele is better than Michael Jackson says a lot about you and your knowledge of pop culture. Try reading and listening to the countless biographies, albums, interviews, performances, (the list could go on and on) about him and hopefully you'll change your mind. :saladga:

I'm scared for your children.

I listened to his albums and they sounded ok.

Adele's sounded much better. sorry.gif 

bornthisway135

I listened to his albums and they sounded ok.

Adele's sounded much better. sorry.gif 

:smh:

how uninspiring.

Gotta love the internet.... one blog article merits someone trying to press onto others as fact.  stay in school kids, stay in school.

Read thread title, see member who posted it...

ok:awkney:

Expect thread Adele is officialy better than Beatles

....is this a joke?

Adele deserves her praise and can write a great love/heartbreak song, but it's not like she's changed anything, done anything iconic, or become something that will be a symbol of the industry for decades to come. 

Even if she outsells MJ, she still isn't "officially better." There is a difference between making more sales and being better than a legend. 

Poope MOnster

....is this a joke?

Adele deserves her praise and can write a great love/heartbreak song, but it's not like she's changed anything, done anything iconic, or become something that will be a symbol of the industry for decades to come. 

Even if she outsells MJ, she still isn't "officially better." There is a difference between making more sales and being better than a legend. 

:reductive2:

VforVendetta

I love both but this is a ridiculous comparison. You can't compare Adele with Gaga, image how ignorant an MJ-Adele comparison is...

Archived