💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Freak Show wasn't *that* bad

Spock

Featured Posts

Prismatic

I love Freak Show. It's tied with Asylum with my top 2 from the series. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freaks how was bad because there were too many stories happening at once. It wasn't about the acting or cinematography. The problem was I the script. All the individual ideas in the script were great, but when you have 20 story arcs going on at once, they usually can't work together. Ryan is really bad at editing his scripts, but so far he's controlled it for hotel... ish....

ARTPOPdidntflop

The uncut version is much better 

I loved the ending... 

The issue with both of them is they shouldn't be tied with AHS they should be their own shows... and Pepper should not be in freak show to remove the connection. 

The ending of Coven is basically everyone dies :neyde: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

The uncut version is much better 

I loved the ending... 

The issue with both of them is they shouldn't be tied with AHS they should be their own shows... and Pepper should not be in freak show to remove the connection. 

To me the Pepper episode is one of the only good episodes in that season. So sad and beautiful. 

ARTPOPdidntflop

To me the Pepper episode is one of the only good episodes in that season. So sad and beautiful. 

SAME :dies:

That Pepper episodes was the best episode of the season

Katsuki Bakugo

The ending of Coven is basically everyone dies :neyde: 

The ending I saw is that she opens the coven up? and exposes the witches to the world?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

I cried during it. It is my favourite part don't get me wrong. but as a stand alone season ala scream queens... Freakshow and Coven could be on that level have multiple seasons as a stand alone season AND thats where i was getting at removing peppers story... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

ARTPOPdidntflop

The ending I saw is that she opens the coven up? and exposes the witches to the world?

Um what about where they all die and get stuck in hell

Katsuki Bakugo

Um what about where they all die and get stuck in hell

I clearly must have been asleep during that... lemme youtube this.

ARTPOPdidntflop

But they don't all die? Only Flawless Misty does

Yes, Flawless misty but also Fiona Goode, Nan, and Marie Laveau 

and Myrtle, Emma Roberts character

Freakshow >>>>>>>>>>>>> Coven.

Coven should be the one everybody hates.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

And I do agree NPH's part was pointless but you can't deny that scene where he cuts Emma Roberts in half is ****ing awesome, it is my favorite in the entire season.

It was the only scene in the entire show that legit made my jaw drop.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

And I do agree NPH's part was pointless but you can't deny that scene where he cuts Emma Roberts in half is ****ing awesome, it is my favorite in the entire season.

It was the only scene in the entire show that legit made my jaw drop.

Yeah that scene was amazing BUT when Emma is talking to him to volunteer she feels so out of character. It seemed like a straight up fantasy, not that NPH was doing it for real while imagining things inside his head. And the way nobody gave two sh*ts about afterward was really weird

who will love me when the night is over

Archived