Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Room Service" episode discussion

Warholian

Featured Posts

When the time calls for it, it will be awesome. Up until now, The Countess has been completely invincible. We get the idea that no harm can come to her. She has been around humans for a very long time, so she's 100% in control of everything and everyone.

The other shoe is bound to drop eventually :popcorn:

hope you're right!

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoyalMonster

That Marie Antoinette wig is just slaying me right now.Amazing look.I think this is also the episode where we see what creature is in room 33.

LaLuna

Can't stop watching that damn trailer. I just love The Countess and Tristan together, they're such a s-xy evil couple.

This looks promising. Hopefully, the plot really develops. I mean, we have watched four episodes so far and the plot is still not obvious.

Just watched Coven the other day and I need to say this: We need Jessica Lange back. (A guest appearance would do.)

Luna Lovegood

:xtina2:

I think because she had a masculine face on this angle.. It's weird tho

PN78k9j.gif

luna’s advocate

I think because she had a masculine face on this angle.. It's weird tho

PN78k9j.gif

i can see a blonde marilyn manson there :xtina2:

it wasn't laaaahv

That Marie Antoinette wig is just slaying me right now.Amazing look.I think this is also the episode where we see what creature is in room 33.

thats episode 6 where we will see what is in room 33

Evan Peters

ryan said we get see why Evers is so messed up/why she started working with March this ep so that's what im most excited for. 

i wonder if we're finally gonna get to see Elizabeth interacting with March this episode. that or we're finally gonna get to see her backstory a bit 

emma roberts is an abuser

djBuffoon

Gaga looks so unconvincing when she tries to be scary/threatening.

I disagree. Part of what makes Gaga's approach so refreshing is that it doesn't look like she's even trying to be scary. She's not some cackling villain, her body language alone is imposing.

I disagree. Part of what makes Gaga's approach so refreshing is that it doesn't look like she's even trying to be scary. She's not some cackling villain, her body language alone is imposing.

Ok :love:

Tbh it just made me laugh when she said to that guy at the restaurant "You have to leave.... NOW." :awkney:

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived