💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Gaga/Kinney/Raymond 3-Way

AlexanderLevi2

Featured Posts

AlexanderLevi2

“Taylor loves Gaga, and he loves Monica,” a source revealed. “The three of them have cuddled together for the cameras, and Gaga recently posted a photo of the three of them hugging!”

But according to another insider, these three are more than just cuddle buddies. “I heard the three of them have had a ménage à trois,” the source told Radar.

:smh::smh:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/lady-gaga-lesbian-3-way-taylor-kinney-bis-xual-bride/

I literally cried laughing because of this. SOMEONE GETS PAID TO WRITE THESE THINGS. Where can I get a degree to write bull***t about celebrities.

I think it just shows that they are thirsty for LG5. Gaga, the gossip columns are waiting for your next album/era. Give us some love, bby. :trollga:

Currently listening to Joanne

My future occupation is going to be 'the source' that sells all these ridiculous stories to the media tbh. It seems so easy.

Iwontell

"It's ok, when it's in a 3way..."

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Warholian

Pft, threesome? You really think Gaga and Taylor would settle for just three? 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Chris Evans

"Thou shall not bear false witness" tease:smh:

In b4 their tongues get hammered on their desks

Archived