Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift suing...

JeffSwift

Featured Posts

JeffSwift

BUT NOT WHAT Y'ALL HATERS THINK!!! :)) 

"Taylor Swift is proving she's not one to be messed with. 

On Wednesday, the singer filed a counter suit against David Mueller, a radio host who allegedly groped her during a meet-and-greet in 2013. 

In September, Mueller filed a suit against Swift claiming he was fired by his job and banned from the star's concerts based on false allegations he groped Swift before her concert at the Pepsi Center in June of 2013. 

According to the countersuit obtained by PEOPLE, Mueller – who was previously terminated twice from on-air radio jobs at other stations and hadn't worked as an on-air personality since May 2006, according to the papers – admitted Swift was assaulted but blamed "his superior" at KYGO, Eddie Haskell. 

"Ms. Swift knows exactly who committed the assault – it was Mueller – and she is not confused in the slightest about whether her long-term business acquaintance, Mr. Haskell, was the culprit," the countersuit states. "Resolution of this Counterclaim will demonstrate that Mueller alone was the perpetrator of the humiliating and wrongful conduct targeted against Ms. Swift, and will serve as an example to other women who may resist publicly reliving similar outrageous and humiliating acts." 

The papers allege Mueller and his girlfriend were participating in a meet-and-greet with Swift, 25, when he "intentionally reached under her skirt, and groped with his hand an intimate part of her body in an inappropriate manner, against her will, and without her permission." 

"Mueller did not merely brush his hand against Ms. Swift while posing for the photograph," state the papers. "He lifted her skirt and groped her." 

After the alleged incident, Swift was "surprised, upset, offended, and alarmed," and informed her photographer, tour manager and security team, according to the papers. 

According to the suit, Swift – who is demanding a jury trial – will be donating any money she wins from the suit to "charitable organizations dedicated to protecting women from similar acts of s-xual assault and personal disregard." 

Neither Swift's rep nor Mueller's lawyer could be immediately reached for comment."

http://www.people.com/article/taylor-swift-sues-radio-host-for-alleged-assault

INB4 Greedy white devil 

Dark Anatomy

NOT EXACTLY ABOUT THIS: But...

She is like that one girl in school who literally tattles on EVERYONE. The stuck up teacher's pet. 

Now watch me get sued for saying that smh. 

JeffSwift

She is like that one girl in school who literally tattles on EVERYONE. The stuck up teacher's pet. 

Now watch me get sued for saying that smh. 

Saying someone is a "tattle tail" for speaking up against someone that abused them is quite foul. 

This happened two years ago, she should have dealt with it then! The longer you wait the harder it becomes to remember events clearly. 

8MbSUpO.gif

Don't visit my profile

Dark Anatomy

Saying someone is a "tattle tail" for speaking up against someone that abused them is quite foul. 

Not for this specific situation exactly, I should have been more clear. 

Haroon

This happened two years ago, she should have dealt with it then! The longer you wait the harder it becomes to remember events clearly. 

8MbSUpO.gif

I think she let it slide in terms of suing about it and stuff, it was only dug up and her hand was now forced because he decided to sue her because he lost jobs because of the allegations :emma: 

Miranda Sings

You people are sick. This has nothing to do with whatever lawsuits she's done in the past. If she was s-xually assaulted, the offender deserves to be brought to justice. Some of these comments are disgusting. 

Evan Peters

Greedy white devil 

this is so bad but i laughed anyways :air: 

emma roberts is an abuser

JeffSwift

You people are sick. This has nothing to do with whatever lawsuits she's done in the past. If she was s-xually assaulted, the offender deserves to be brought to justice. Some of these comments are disgusting. 

:hug:

GloZell Green

Welcome to a TS thread, a place where people prefer to joke about and criticize Taylor despite the situation :saladga: Anyways yeah you're right :hug:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Adelephant

I don't even like her much, but some of you deciding to use this for cheap drags really need to reevaluate your humanity. Disgusting. 

LoveandMagic

If he assaulted her, I can see her originally "letting it go" on the condition of him being reprimanded (and possibly fired). Then he decided to sue her, which is incredibly egregious! It's like that story I've heard for years (I don't know if it's true or not) about how a man broke into a woman's house to assault her, got injured, and then successfully sued her. It's continual victimizing. The fact that Taylor wants it to go to a jury makes me think there is some truth to this, and that she is confident in her evidence. What's particularly sad is that this sort of thing does happen a lot and because a lot of young women are "nobodies" in the industry, if they say anything they will become blacklisted and labeled a trouble maker (basically tank their career before they even start). Usually though the perverts involved aren't stupid enough to go after the bigger named pop stars (the ones with actual pull). We need the bigger named women to report these instances so these guys are dealt with before more victimization is done. 

If these are lies however, than an innocent man was fired and black listed as a deviant. He has also lost what I assume is a substantial income and his bad rep may prohibit him from finding any work or even a real job.

For now, I will wait and see how this plays out. These are serious allegations from both sides. I don't want to jump to any conclusions. I hope whatever happens justice is served.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

RAMROD

This suing business will be another thing people will associate her with aside of writing songs inspired by men she dated with.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived