opinion

Your favorite character on AHS so far?

Bloody

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

Sally or Mr March (first time in the show that I stan for Evan Peters), they blow me away

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Sally and Mr. March. She's not my fav yet but I'm very interested to see how Alex's storyline progresses. would love to say the countess but her character hasn't really developed much yet so 

Sally obvs 

sallyteeth.gif

But I also love Holden, Alex, Iris and the Countess

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TEANUS

Honestly not saying this just cause of Gaga, but, The Countess. Her scenes are always the most interesting because all her scenes are so different and exciting. Plus her looks are flawless so

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Torsoface

Idk, they are all boring af (so far) :xtina2:

I think Angela will slay me in the future so I'll say Ramona :sis: 

Bette Davis

Alex - I adore Chloë Sevigny and I think she's doing a killer job. Her acting is very subtle, but powerful. I feel the most connected with her character, watching her teeter between so many emotions and struggle to cope with her love/hate for her husband, loss of her child, trying to muster up love for her daughter and hopelessness towards carrying on. I think her role is going to become even more central and take action instead of just lingering on like she is now.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Fernster7

I can't choose between Sally, Mr. March and Liz Taylor. :legend:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

djBuffoon

Sally, March, and The Countess are the standouts, from a character and acting point of view. And I feel that Liz Taylor will join them in the coming weeks.

Alex - I adore Chloë Sevigny and I think she's doing a killer job. Her acting is very subtle, but powerful. I feel the most connected with her character, watching her teeter between so many emotions and struggle to cope with her love/hate for her husband, loss of her child, trying to muster up love for her daughter and hopelessness towards carrying on. I think her role is going to become even more central and take action instead of just lingering on like she is now.

I agree, Chloe Sevigny is always great in her roles and seems to do it with so much ease.

My favorite this season is The Countess. I love all of the little kids as well.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived