💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Boxer Yusaf Mack says he ‘can’t remember a thing’ after three-way gay ****

Serendipity

Featured Posts

“I love females. The only time I touch a man is when I’m in the ring fighting.”

:awkney: sure jan

feel the fever

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He willingly wanted to do p0rn

He most likely thought it would be straight p0rn

How do you think he would've reacted if it was not gay?

What the **** lol.

If this is the truth of the situation, clearly he wouldn't have accepted the offer as he was not interested in doing gay ****. Which is, you know, completely within reason. If he did get d--gged then this is literally rape lol.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Frankly i didnt understand it as "they gave me d--gs and i was raped", i understood it as "they gave me d--gs so i could actually do it"

It isnt inusual really, there are many gay for pay people in ****.

Sizzily

I think he's just trying to cover his ass. Until they admit it it or he wins a court case, I don't believe it. 

One Banned Boi

Serendipity

What the **** lol.

If this is the truth of the situation, clearly he wouldn't have accepted the offer as he was not interested in doing gay ****. Which is, you know, completely within reason. If he did get d--gged then this is literally rape lol.

If you were really short on cash, you would have sued them right then and there for filth. Being tricked and d--gged is serious

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Did people read the article? :wtf:

They gave him a pill, it could be a date rape d--g.

Or are only women victims in s-x? :wtf:

What d--g did they get him that allowed him to stay awake, get hard, switch s-xuality and then forget all about it?
(It doesn't exist, is what I'm getting at).

RAMROD

15_10_28_22_25_25_209_deco.jpg

The dickings were so good he got amnesia. :fan:

15_10_28_22_27_08_629_deco.jpg

But then again "wh0re" are ambiguous. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tokyo Rose

What d--g did they get him that allowed him to stay awake, get hard, switch s-xuality and then forget all about it?
(It doesn't exist, is what I'm getting at).

We don't have the tape. The only material we're working with is the article. People just read what they want to read and see what they want to see.

Stay awake, get hard, and switch s-xuality are all unfounded at this point. For all we know he was on bottom.

Memory loss is a well known side effect of date rape d--gs.

If you were really short on cash, you would have sued them right then and there for filth. Being tricked and d--gged is serious

I'm not saying about whether he is telling the truth or not, but what you said about "How do you think he would've reacted if it was not gay?" carried the ridiculous implication that what they did was okay because he would have never said yes otherwise.

I personally find it kind of gross that people are so quick to doubt those who speak out about s-xual assault, and it's a big reason why a lot of victims stay quiet. Let alone the fact that people are actually making jokes about this and telling him to 'just come out of the closet' or whatever. Gays need to understand that not every straight person is hiding something about their s-xuality.

Serendipity

We don't have the tape. The only material we're working with is the article. People just read what they want to read and see what they want to see.

Stay awake, get hard, and switch s-xuality are all unfounded at this point. For all we know he was on bottom.

Memory loss is a well known side effect of date rape d--gs.

Do you think anybody is posting p0rn links on GGD?:air:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Why y'all acting like he's lying when you guys know that this type of thing really happens? Stop trying to get people out of the closet,

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sizzily

He was on top and sucking another guy. I'm just stating facts, not tying to get in a fight.

One Banned Boi

venusian

He willingly wanted to do p0rn

He most likely thought it would be straight p0rn

How do you think he would've reacted if it was not gay?

a large majority of gay **** stars are gay for pay

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived