💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Meghan Trainor is now one of the popgirls!

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

I remember everyone in that site saying how Meghan is an one-hit-wonder when AATB smashed :sharon: Since then she've had a top 5 smash with more than 300m views (Lips are movin),a top30 collab with Charlie Puth that has more than 100m views (Marvin Gaye),A top 20 multiplatinum single with more than 150m views (Dear future husband) and now a new hit with John Legend that is already a top 20 and it's slaying the iTunes top 10 atm (Like I'm gonna lose you).. :queenga: Her album also even though it got mixed reviews,it debuted with more than 200k sales and topped the billboard 200 chart and has sold almost as much as ARTPOP (and will probably pass it) when other big popgirls like Selena and Demi can't even sell more than 100k in the first week.

Like her or not she is definitely one of the major popgirls :bye2:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel Down

Idk. I'll be waiting her next album to reach a conclusion. I've never really spent time listening to her music or something

Fiona Apple

just no.

Um :awkney: Excuse me no

I totally expected those delusional comments :sharon:

AdAstra

If this is her first "big" album and she is just selling as much as ARTPOP, that's not such a promising sign for the future. 

But nonetheless, I would definitely say she's still successful. I think her career will veer more towards the Kelly Clarkson route than Gaga/Katy/Rihanna route. 

Fiona Apple

I respect your opinion, but I can't agree. :rip: 

Nice. But can you even explain why? I totally understand it if you don't like her bubblegum and almost childish style.. But commercially she is big 

The Child

How about we wait for her next album?

One successful pop album doesn't make you a pop girl.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Fiona Apple

If this is her first "big" album and she is just selling as much as ARTPOP, that's not such a promising sign for the future. 

Well Ariana's biggest pop album (Ariana is supposed to be the it girl) didn't sell more than ARTPOP 

Archived