💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hello by Adele is VEVO CERTIFIED 100+million views!

Thomas P

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what? This always happens on here when a new artist releases. If you don't like it don't enter the threads. Last year when Taylor Swift released her album and everyone was drooling over it but I thought it was just ok and wasn't impressed I just moved on. Let people enjoy another artist. 

ok Chill out bro. I just stated my opinion about Adele threads on GagaDaily and you keep b---hing me out about it. Just let me have my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, "Don't enter the threads"....

and okay, cool you dont like Taylor, good job. I love Adele, her last album was amazing and her new song is great. I do like reading threads about other celebs on here, Im just saying I think we as a site are going overboard with her. and you dont agree, I get it. :bye:

Morphine Prince

ok Chill out bro. I just stated my opinion about Adele threads on GagaDaily and you keep b---hing me out about it. Just let me have my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, "Don't enter the threads"....

and okay, cool you dont like Taylor, good job. I love Adele, her last album was amazing and her new song is great. I do like reading threads about other celebs on here, Im just saying I think we as a site are going overboard with her. and you dont agree, I get it. :bye:

I'm not "b---hing" to you about it, I literally quoted you twice.

When you have an opinion don't expect everyone to agree with it. Opinions can be challenged. I don't need to not enter this thread because I'm not the one complaining about it. 

I never said I don't like Taylor either. 

I'm not "b---hing" to you about it, I literally quoted you twice.

When you have an opinion don't expect everyone to agree with it. Opinions can be challenged. I don't need to not enter this thread because I'm not the one complaining about it. 

I never said I don't like Taylor either. 

Yeah but ur complaining about my comment in a thread, so you just have to deal with my opinion.tumblr_inline_nhrnpywAWc1qzw3a7.gif

Its simple, I said all these threads on Adele every 10mins need to stop, since its a gaga forum. I dont literally expect it to happen. I not a moron. Its a called venting. deal.

It couldn't have happened with a better artist!

Adele! This is my favorite song of this year, better late in the year than never.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Morphine Prince

Yeah but ur complaining about my comment in a thread, so you just have to deal with my opinion.tumblr_inline_nhrnpywAWc1qzw3a7.gif

Its simple, I said all these threads on Adele every 10mins need to stop, since its a gaga forum. I dont literally expect it to happen. I not a moron. Its a called venting. deal.

You don't get it do you? I don't have to deal with your opinion at all. I could make 10 Adele threads right now and no one can stop me. I respect your right to that opinion and it's fine. I am trying to help you by telling you to not enter threads that cause you annoyance :smh: It's not worth it. 

Whispering

Its simple, I said all these threads on Adele every 10mins need to stop, since its a gaga forum. 

Even though this is a Gaga forum, this is the entertainment section, so this area is for artists outside of Gaga. 

It's always this way for the pop diva releases around here. It happened with Beyoncé, Katy, Madonna, Lana and a bunch of pop girls that hardly no one outside of pop forums even know about. 

It will calm down in a while, like all the rest did...but this is a pretty big event. This  reception is something we haven't seen in years. You've got to expect a bunch of people who follow music to be interested in and excited about what we are witnessing. 

Whispering

it was there until it got moved, so I don't know what to do now.

You have to add a source to the OP. Once you get a source, you can start a thread in Entertainment News or ask for this one to be moved. 

Ooh Adele is Queenie! No one imagined that because she is so basic

Talent~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Fame Romance

When will Marry the Night, G.U.Y, YoĂŒ and I, Eh Eh, Beautiful, Dirty, Rich and TEOG tbh :hunty:

Archived