💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hello by Adele is VEVO CERTIFIED 100+million views!

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Warholian

VJqzeut.png

'No negativity' does not equal not being able to have an opinion. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

'No negativity' does not equal having an opinion. 

It becomes negativity when you're putting it like that.

If you don't like a thread, don't post in it or even look in it. If it still bothers you for some reason take it with the mods instead of taking a ****load in it. It ruins the thread for us who actually enjoys it.

Katsuki Bakugo

I don't wanna do any calculations but 1B before the end of first quarter of 2016 seems possible :saw:

before the start you mean?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Thomas P

WE R TRENDING!!!!!!!!

First time this has happened!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Warholian

It becomes negativity when you're putting it like that.

If you don't like a thread, don't post in it or even look in it. If it still bothers you for some reason take it with the mods instead of taking a ****load in it. It ruins the thread for us who actually enjoys it.

Sharing opinions and challenging things should be something accepted and welcomed as long as it is done maturely. This idea that disagreement, debate, argument, and anything 'not nice' should be avoided at all costs is ridiculous. If someone says something you don't like, maybe you should try out explaining to them why you disagree. Maybe that way they could see your point of view. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Thomas P

To think I was there when that counter said "22" :giveup:

I was there for 11

RAMROD

Amazing feat tho! Behemothdele! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bellatrix

Sharing opinions and challenging things should be something accepted and welcomed as long as it is done maturely. This idea that disagreement, debate, argument, and anything 'not nice' should be avoided at all costs is ridiculous. If someone says something you don't like, maybe you should try out explaining to them why you disagree. Maybe that way they could see your point of view. 

but the point of this thread isn't to discuss and debate the amount of Adele threads here. That is a discussion which should be taken with the mods. The support section is perfect for that.

Thomas P

#Justice4GUY

Deserved way better than it got.

shud cuda wuda

seriously tho it and applause sould have cleaned out the vmas. Way to stab a loyal attraction in the back, one that has raked in the ratings!!!

Archived