Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hello by Adele is VEVO CERTIFIED 100+million views!

Thomas P

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

I don't wanna do any calculations but 1B before the end of first quarter of 2016 seems possible :saw:

I know you're kidding, but for something to jump to such a huge number it'd have to go viral, and a music video isn't really viral material unless it's funny/memeable :emma:

(Psy-Gangnamstyle)

Purr more, hiss less.

Morphine Prince

Yup 6. Adele is on day 5 now, but it's not a full day until 3-4 hours I believe. 

It won't be 5 days until 6 hours from now. I remember because I stayed up and watched it as soon as it was released :rip: 

So, the video's been up for 4.75 days. 

PlasticHo

It won't be 5 days until 6 hours from now. I remember because I stayed up and watched it as soon as it was released :rip: 

So, the video's been up for 4.75 days. 

Yeah, I remember looking for at 10pm on Thursday night.. but I finally went to sleep. (Work) I didn't see it until Friday morning, but Youtube it was uploaded on Thursday. I'm guessing in the last two hours. I couldn't stay up any longer that night. 

Morphine Prince

This is definitely what "GagaDaily" needs, ANOTHER Adele topic :madge:

Should we not make threads then? Because NOTHING is going on with Gaga atm. 

This is the ENTERTAINMENT section, deal with it. 

Bad Bromance

Yaaaassss!!!!!  I'm so happy Adele is about to snatch the weave off Miley for the fastest music video to reach 100 MM views!  I mean, she already snatched Taylor's weave with regards to the fastest vid to have more views in a 24 hour period so this is amazing!!!   :party:   :applause:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Should we not make threads then? Because NOTHING is going on with Gaga atm. 

This is the ENTERTAINMENT section, deal with it. 

There's plenty going on with her atm....I'm just saying we get an Adele thread EVERY 10mins like...

"Adele's about to reach 30 millions views"

"Adele's about to reach 80 millions views"

"Adele's about to reach 98 millions views"

"Adele's reaches 100 millions views"

"Adele clips toe nail"

"Adele walks on water"

"Adele is better than Gaga" (this was an actual thread earlier) :madge:

Like we should chill. Make 1 thread about Adele's Youtube views and post updates there. Its kinda embarrassing for the fan base when you come here and its all about adelle everytime you open this site.

I do deal with it. Just stating my opinion. deal with it

Bellatrix

There's plenty going on with her atm....I'm just saying we get an Adele thread EVERY 10mins like...

"Adele clips toe nail"

"Adele walks on water"

Like we should chill. Make 1 thread about Adele's Youtube views and post updates there. Its kinda embarrassing for the fan base when you come here and its all about adelle everytime you open this site.

VJqzeut.png

Thomas P

"Adele clips toe nail"

"Adele walks on water"

I understa d your point, but this is a site that is open for everything. Its more like a news site for the community of little monsters to enjoy themselves, see whats new in both gagas life, and the rest of the world. Its open for everything!

Adele is the most interesting thing going on right now so its okay to see a new thread like that every 10 minutes.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived