pxrPw8N.jpg

:creepga: im coming for ya weaves heux

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Warholian

@Brad i changed my mind. im sending my new submission soon :evil:

here"s a sneak peek 

pxrPw8N.jpg

:creepga: im coming for ya weaves heux

I know that you manipulated that to hide it, but it's actually an incredible idea to have the face morphed into the female reproductive system. The eyes look like ovaries, the sides of the nose like fallopian tubes, and the nose is the uterus, and the mouth is the vagina. Seriously. That would be genius. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

I know that you manipulated that to hide it, but it's actually an incredible idea to have the face morphed into the female reproductive system. The eyes look like ovaries, the sides of the nose like fallopian tubes, and the nose is the uterus, and the mouth is the vagina. Seriously. That would be genius. 

i never noticed that u little hunty:hunty:, but this isnt vagina pop:sharon:

anyway, thank you fam:cryga:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Rpaprhv.jpg

If The Fame was released back in 1999, I don't think Gaga woulda looked bubblegum pop. More the POPposite, as she is. So I just made this in the style of what pop album covers looked like back then. I like it better without a logo, but the logo version is my entry. The version below we'll just say is the deluxe version. The logo would be on the CD spine under the tray ;)

jjmchMo.jpg

I just thought this pic is appropriate for the pop music of that time period. Her arm motioning "stop", with her other hand over her ear. Like, "OK kidz, enuff of that, now. Here's some real music. My name is Lady Gaga." Hahahah:D

Warholian

hold up sis...

btw, how many minutes left?

0 u r failed

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived