๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Adele surpassed Madonna?

Adelephant

Featured Posts

Adelephant

i stopped reading from the USING GIMMICKS TO STAY RELEVANT part.

Hello you are in GAGAdaily:awkney:

The Lady has talent to back it up.

Does Madonna?ย 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FGGrayson

I don't think so, Madonna will always be an iconic, she has some flawless albums that will be remain fresh and iconic, same as her videos and her impacT in pop culture, let's not be delusional, idk if Adele will reach that, Amy Winehouse due to her death reach the status of Icon/Legend.

Let's just enjoy her music and see what happens with her, but saying that she surpassed Madonna is a little bit delusional, even when i hate Madge as a person, her music is iconic & her legacy & impact in pop culture is beyond doubt
ย 

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€

Does Madonna?ย 

both are talented, but Lady Gaga is the artist with the most gimmicks in modern music history. Thats why she is called Lady gaga, even her name is a part of this role. Buts that not necessery bad thing. ย 

FGGrayson

Does Madonna?ย 

Madge has talent, she might not be a good vocalist, but she's very creative & talented in other areas

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€

ManuelColon

Adele only has her voice and lyrics, Madonna may not be as capable vocally, but she ruled the world because of how big of a performer she made of herself. She has great lyrics too, better than those of Adele actually, she's still one of the best dancers in the industry, and her creativity will never stop.ย 

LoveandMagic

I just find it bizarre trying to compare the two. They could not be more different as artists. I personally think they are both great in their own ways and have/will contribute differently.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Warholian

Overall, Madonna is, and will probably always be, the biggest pop star ever.

Eh..ย 

Micheal-Jackson9.jpg

Eeehh....

06275408Kcw_230x260.jpg

Ehhhh.....ย 

Elvis.jpg

ย 

ย 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Dangerous Man

Okay, ย Iย likeย Adeleย andย Iย dislikeย Madonna, ย butย let'sย not overย rateย Adeleย likeย this.ย Let'sย waitย forย herย 4th, ย 5th,ย 6th, ย 7th,...,ย albumsย then weย canย talkย aboutย thisย again. ย :koons:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Fiona Apple

Adele only has her voice and lyrics, Madonna may not be as capable vocally, but she ruled the world because of how big of a performer she made of herself. She has great lyrics too, better than those of Adele actually, she's still one of the best dancers in the industry, and her creativity will never stop.ย 

She is a great performer.But that's not why she became hugeย :air:ย Btw Madonna's lyrics are pretty good but not as good as Adele's + Madonna hasn't written her biggest hits in the beggining of her career and she always takes BIG help from other people..ย 

Born To Slay

She is a great performer.But that's not why she became hugeย :air:ย Btw Madonna's lyrics are pretty good but not as good as Adele's + Madonna hasn't written her biggest hits in the beggining of her career and she always takes BIG help from other people..ย 

She's written many of her most iconic hits

Archived