Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Do You Miss Kesha?

DiscoHeaven23

Do you miss Kesha  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you miss hearing Kesha on the radio, seeing her in the top 10 on iTunes, having her as a part of our pop culture, etc?

• Yess, her love was my drug.
    • No, she "Blow"s

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

Kesha to me is always that singer that I like the person more than their music.

mte

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she's nothing but an artist in my ipod nano, i don't follow her as much as gaga. however, i'm open and willing to listen to her new bops if there are any.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Florian

"Without Dr. Luke Kesha would have been nothing"

Hmm, thats what Dr. Luke kept telling her for years and years. Probably right in between allegedly raping her. 

Already bringing the rape card, it was quick. Moreover, linking Dr. Luke's talent to his awful personnality is irrelevant.

And it's true, Kesha would have been nothing without him just like Gaga would have been nothing without Akon and RedOne. 

Papasquat

She's my second fav. I don't think she deserves all the hate she gets. I feel so bad for her. I cannot wait for her new music. 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

RAMROD

Actually I didn't think much of her, I like her music but I don't feel much of a loss for some reason.

I think I just give her time and space needed, I am sure I'll be excited again when she returns.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I love Kesha, I saw her live in 2013 and she had such a great connection to the crowd. 

The thing with Dr.Luke is quite unfair tho, he can produce for all the artists that he wants to, can run his Label and everything, but Kesha isn't able to release anything, go on tour or anything, which is going to hurt her career really bad. Also even the huge company is denying that Dr.Luke raped her, since they gave him a record label and for that, he's only allowed to produce for artists that are on Sony. So, basically If they would say "Yes, Kesha is right.", they would unemploy the whole Staff of his label, and would need to re-sign the artists on a different label or they would lose their record deal. It's really complicated. but yes... I miss Kesha, no matter what music she makes, whether it's Dance/Electro or Rock. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Nope. :lolly: Used to though. 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

TimisaMonster

Yeah and it's sad that for legal reasons she can't pur out her music... :noparty:

Hope this ends soon and she can get back o the scene before people don't care or forget her

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Dangerous Man

Since Poot came to my life,  I don't anymore miss past artists,  including ha.  :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived