Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Do You Miss Kesha?

DiscoHeaven23

Do you miss Kesha  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you miss hearing Kesha on the radio, seeing her in the top 10 on iTunes, having her as a part of our pop culture, etc?

• Yess, her love was my drug.
    • No, she "Blow"s

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Kesha was a major part of our pop culture during 2010, 2011, and 2012. Within that span of time she earned 7 consecutive top 10 hits, two of them reaching #1. She also has two top 10 hits as a featured artist on 3OH!3's (whatever happened to them?) "My First Kiss" (#9) and Pitbull's "Timber" (#1), which basically was her own song. I'm not really sure if "Right Round" counts. Sometimes she's credited, some times she's not. Kesha has also earned a #1 album with 2010's Animal, which has sold almost 1.5 million copies in the US. 

Kesha is one of the most down to earth artists we've ever had and its pretty obvious that she truly cares about her fans. She's very much like Gaga in those respects. While her music was never the most talented in the industry, her hits were always ones that could put you in a good mood and make you let loose. Kesha has a really good voice though, it was just hidden from Dr. Luke's generic music industry ideas. I find it awful what Kesha is going through and I hope it ends for her soon. I want new Kesha music in my life and this time without Dr. Luke smothering her talent. Do you miss Kesha?

tumblr_mb608joL4S1qmr2d0o1_500.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do miss her, I think her music was quite good. Warrior was her best work so far, it was a shame it wasn't very successful. 

But Kesha to me was always that singer that I like the person more than their music.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Brainiac

I do miss her yes. I've always loved Kesha and her music. She's a good person and doesn't deserve the crap that she's been going through with Dr. Luke.

Angel Baby

Tbh : she has a few bops but no, I'm not trying to be rude or shade her or anything but I feel like there  is nothing special about her imo:sweat:

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

Morphine Prince

She's one of the few artists that can pull off all that autotune. It sound good on her. She's unique in that way imo. I enjoyed when she was releasing those catchy singles. 

Florian

Praising her for her successful hits but blaming Dr. Luke for hidding her voice is quite unfair imo. Without Dr. Luke Kesha would have been nothing, he's a hit makers, let's not only credit Kesha.

I miss her tho. 

display name

YES! Her albums were fabulous, she was fun during interviews for the most part, and her concerts were a blast. I need her comeback. :giveup:

She's one of the few artists that can pull off all that autotune. It sound good on her. She's unique in that way imo. I enjoyed when she was releasing those catchy singles. 

I also feel like this! I loathe autotune but I inexplicably think it fits her, idk. And the cherry on top is that she doesn't sound bad without autotune. She ain't no Mariah but she can call herself a singer. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

DiscoHeaven23

Praising her for her successful hits but blaming Dr. Luke for hidding her voice is quite unfair imo. Without Dr. Luke Kesha would have been nothing, he's a hit makers, let's not only credit Kesha.

I miss her tho. 

"Without Dr. Luke Kesha would have been nothing"

Hmm, thats what Dr. Luke kept telling her for years and years. Probably right in between allegedly raping her. 

Yes, Warrior is her best work ever and the track-title from that album is AMAZING. It's such a shame that she was always pressured to release this or to do this, because she never had a chance to shine completely.

I hope she gets out of this and that she can (hopefully) re-launch her career again

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived