Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If the pop girls took an IQ test...

Arizona Sky

Who would score highest?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who would score highest?

Featured Posts

I hope the people who voted 'Beyoncé' know that she most likely has an IQ of 78 due to her poor education history, Gaga has an IQ above 130, being smarter than at least 99% of her age group.

Don't know about Taylor Swift and the others tho.

That would mean she is borderline display affection reduced :saw: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would mean she is borderline display affection reduced :saw: 

Bey attended Alief Elsik High School in Texas which is a lower level school ranked only as Academically Acceptable by the Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (TAKS) test which requires only a 40% score to pass Mathematics and Science. Knowles dropped out during her freshman year but 15 years later attempted to get her GED at the West 35th Street Alternative Education Complex in New York but failed the test.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Arizona Sky

1) Britney Spears

2) Rihanna

3) Katy

4) Beyonce

5) Taylor Swift

6) Lady Gaga

well it's looking like today is Opposite Day :awkney:

Bey attended Alief Elsik High School in Texas which is a lower level school ranked only as Academically Acceptable by the Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (TAKS) test which requires only a 40% score to pass Mathematics and Science. Knowles dropped out during her freshman year but 15 years later attempted to get her GED at the West 35th Street Alternative Education Complex in New York but failed the test.

IQ doesn't have lot to do with your education but with your mental skills. You could be illiterate and still have a high IQ...

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

KyliesChild

Not to be rude but Beyoncé is very ineloquent when she tries to explain something

And Rhanna. "Yeah I like it. It's very fresh, very funky. Very funky, and um s-xy." - Rihanna talking about Britney Soears's Blackout in 2007.

KyliesChild

For me it was between Taylor and Gaga. Who says Beyonce? She dropped out of high school...

What the hell does dropping out have to do with your IQ? Some of the smartest people alive today have dropped out, yea know.

Mobster

And Rhanna. "Yeah I like it. It's very fresh, very funky. Very funky, and um s-xy." - Rihanna talking about Britney Soears's Blackout in 2007.

I only mentioned Beyonce cause a lot of people voted for her... the first 10 seconds of this video are everything you need to know about Rihanna's eloquence

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

ARTPOPdidntflop

But not everyone needs Maths and Science....

I'm sure kids who are good at maths and science can't sing and dance so are we going to call them dumb :awkney: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Archived