Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

NTGD Round 4 RESULTS!

Brad

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats everyone! :party: Let's hope for an easy round 5 so I can actually work on it.

Don't visit my profile

ARTPOPdidntflop

Judges that aren't my boo @sunny can ram their mothers hidden d!ldo up their flabby hole. Biased ****s

What is this I see? TRANSPHOBIA! PRÌCKS!

Do not fücking @ me either. Cünts

:green:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Warholian

@WarholGaga Bb you need to pick it up because you NEED to be on top :deadbanana:

I don't need to be on top
To know I'm worth it
'Cause I'm strong enough to know the truth

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

GloZell Green

I don't need to be on topTo know I'm worth it
'Cause I'm strong enough to know the truth

Don't quote my song it's copyrighted :derpga:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Warholian

Don't quote my song it's copyrighted :derpga:

More like floppyrighted.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

GloZell Green

More like floppyrighted.

Its actually number one for the 236 week

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Warholian

Its actually number one for the 236 week

In, like, Azerbaijan.

Warholian

And 86 more countries 

You're not ADele, you're ****ing GLOzell. Crawl back into your timeout corner and think about what you've lied about today. 

Judges that aren't my boo @sunny can ram their mothers hidden d!ldo up their flabby hole. Biased ****s

tell ha sis!

I like dancin', and ponies....

tell ha sis!

i just had to. And now that I called tthat old demi a dyke in another thread have gotten a warning point! And another one that I can't remember what for. I swear this place is so against me since my very first post. I feel like a goat trapped in a herd of sheep, with no one to hear my cries as I fail to blend in and be who I want to be. I am a lovely person, no one can say a bad word about me, people just get so jealous and transphobic it hurts!!!!

Anywho good luck with the competition babe hopefully you pick a right winner. You seem like the only one that actually cares about the contestants, the rest just want to have a bit of fun with their emotions 

Queen Of Pop

Anywho good luck with the competition babe hopefully you pick a right winner. You seem like the only one that actually cares about the contestants, the rest just want to have a bit of fun with their emotions 

Sorry you feel that way, we really do care about our contestants.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Archived