Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

NTGD Round 4 RESULTS!

Brad

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

You're not ADele, you're ****ing GLOzell. Crawl back into your timeout corner and think about what you've lied about today. 

ARE YOU KEEDING ME? I own the world, you're part of it, bow down :madge: Buy me a soda

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian

i just had to. And now that I called tthat old demi a dyke in another thread have gotten a warning point! And another one that I can't remember what for. I swear this place is so against me since my very first post. I feel like a goat trapped in a herd of sheep, with no one to hear my cries as I fail to blend in and be who I want to be. I am a lovely person, no one can say a bad word about me, people just get so jealous and transphobic it hurts!!!!

Anywho good luck with the competition babe hopefully you pick a right winner. You seem like the only one that actually cares about the contestants, the rest just want to have a bit of fun with their emotions 

I have no idea if you're joking or not but you're hilarious. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

I have no idea if you're joking or not but you're hilarious. 

im not jokin babe, im standing up for what is right. Thank you for your support though it means so much 

Queen Of Pop

Warholian

im not jokin babe, im standing up for what is right. Thank you for your support though it means so much 

Well if you're not joking calling someone a dyke isn't actually a good thing, and blaming everything on transphobia when you're at fault is honestly pretty disrespectful to those who actually face it. If you're joking then do your thing. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Well if you're not joking calling someone a dyke isn't actually a good thing, and blaming everything on transphobia when you're at fault is honestly pretty disrespectful to those who actually face it. If you're joking then do your thing. 

oh you can f**** yourself along with those other twats. I thought you were one of the good guys, more fool me!

Queen Of Pop

I hope this hate doesn't continue through to the next season. 

okay, if you're honestly feeling attacked, you should PM me and/or sunny. Not cause a fuss in the thread. I sincerely apologize if you feel you were treated unfairly. Don't see this as an elimination, see it as a chance to improve. 

But if you're just trolling, please stop. :ghostney: 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

okay, if you're honestly feeling attacked, you should PM me and/or sunny. Not cause a fuss in the thread. I sincerely apologize if you feel you were treated unfairly. Don't see this as an elimination, see it as a chance to improve. 

But if you're just trolling, please stop. :ghostney: 

okay so now I voice my opinion I'm trolling?

Why tthe **** should I pm someone? I want the other members to see what is going on

Queen Of Pop

okay so now I voice my opinion I'm trolling?

Why tthe **** should I pm someone? I want the other members to see what is going on

What? Your opinion on the fact the we have 4 judges who genuinely critiqued you?

No one here is transphobic and nothing suspicious is going on. I didn't even know you were trans*. I'm sorry you were eliminated, but that's all I can do. That's all I have to say on the matter.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Archived