💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

THE LADY GAGA CURE?!

Noah

Featured Posts

I was just google-ing Gaga today, like every other day and I somehow saw this article, and then slowly I remembered that I read it before.

I hope that it was quite popular here and known, because this article is truly the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen.

Now, we can make fun of the Gaga-Curse but when it comes to dead people the curse being people dying, It's not funny anymore.

This article says that Gaga is the reason Clarence Clemons and Amy Winehouse died when I read it at first (I was 12 :sis:  ) I actually believed it and got into all the conspiracy theories about Gaga, but when I look at it now, It's just a mess. 

Take a look at the article yourself:

http://pinballking.blogspot.de/2011/07/clarence-clemons-and-ryan-duncan-die-in.html

What do you think about it? Do you believe in this kind of Gaga Curse? 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Like you said, it's disrespectful and I'm sure Gaga would be quite hurt if she was to hear this kind of stuff. It's horrible enough to make fun of her as a person, but to blame her for deaths of other people is crossing every line out there. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

The Gaga Curse was created by her fanbase. They're the ones who made it 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

The Gaga Curse was created by her fanbase

Even the curse about deaths and how that's 'her fault'?!

(I wasn't on Social Media/GGD that time) 

It just seems surreal to me that HER FANS, would say that about Gaga...

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Even the curse about deaths and how that's 'her fault'?!

(I wasn't on Social Media/GGD that time) 

It just seems surreal to me that HER FANS, would say that about Gaga...

ikr but it's true. I didn't think that it would spread outside GGD

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

ikr but it's true. I didn't think that it would spread outside GGD

When her fans say that, all those people who say that she's in the Illuminati feel like they say the right thing cause her fans agree. kinda shocked rn ngl

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Thomas P

that's actually awful

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

The Professor

The lady gaga curse is just for things like Madonna flopping, Xtina flopping etc. 

Death death shouldn't be a part of it :pumpga:

I have never read that particular blog about it, but have heard it around. This is nothing new though, it goes all the way back to sixties pop music and especially The Beatles and even Bob Dylan, Elvis, all of the big guns in music.

I think that the recent bout with current popstars that included Gaga started with Rihanna and her song and video Umbrella, on other blogs about conspiracies. Along came Gaga all of a sudden and her extremisms added so much fuel to the fire, that she became the biggest to write and connect these events to, well she and Britney. It started within conspiracy sites and bloggers, fans would read these and wondered and were startled and questioned it all, but I would not agree that the fans of these stars and Gaga's specifically, started these ugly and cruel rumours.

It all sort of just became an ongoing and nervous "joke" within all of the fanbases. It is not cute though, all agreed.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

It started as a joke in our fan base, but it went out of hand easily. One of the worst rumors/stories about Gaga ever.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

FGGrayson

I always thought that was a joke

Btw...Ryan Dunn from Jackass is dead at the age of 34.  He died in a car crash today.  Ryan and his passenger were burned by fire, as were offerings to Ba'al in ancient times.  Their burned bodies were not subject to autopsies.

I mean, Jackass, i didn't expect to them live so long tbh, those trashy guys :air:

Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Bad Bromance

This is completely ridiculous and utterly cruel.  It really irks me that Gaga's fans have been responsible for helping disseminate this stupid rumor.  Sometimes the people in this fan base make me sick to my stomach.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

FGGrayson

by the way, the Britney/Beyoncé conspiracy theories are the worst :air:  the BArmy is so ****ing delusional that they ACTUALLY believe all of that crap :air:  

Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived