💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy vs Nuns; Nuns still not giving up

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

What a mess. I thought I read at some point that Katy wanted to destroy the house and rebuild, I guess not. Shouldn't buyers remain anonymous to avoid stuff like this?

i recall something about a pool so maybe

although, the nuns have the deed 

"So who actually owns the Waverly Drive convent? That question dates back more than two decades. The Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary were always fiscally independent of the archdiocese, collecting money through private donations, investments, fees from renting their home for events and -film shoots. In 1992, there were only 35 Immaculate Heart of Mary sisters left, with a median age of 69. Citing their infirmity as a grave concern, then-Archbishop Roger Mahony wrote to the Vatican with a proposal: The archdiocese would assume financial support for the order, provided the convent could not be sold or transferred without his office’s written permission. The Vatican approved this request, an act that would ultimately cause legal confusion over who controlled the estate’s sale."

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT ARE THOOOOSE?!

she has swolen feet and those shoes are used to keep the swelling down

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Alcina Dimitrescu

Owners of the house...whoever they are. 

the owners of the house sold it to katy lol

PdogtheDaibutsu

i recall something about a pool so maybe

"So who actually owns the Waverly Drive convent? That question dates back more than two decades. The Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary were always fiscally independent of the archdiocese, collecting money through private donations, investments, fees from renting their home for events and -film shoots. In 1992, there were only 35 Immaculate Heart of Mary sisters left, with a median age of 69. Citing their infirmity as a grave concern, then-Archbishop Roger Mahony wrote to the Vatican with a proposal: The archdiocese would assume financial support for the order, provided the convent could not be sold or transferred without his office’s written permission. The Vatican approved this request, an act that would ultimately cause legal confusion over who controlled the estate’s sale."

True, although I don't know exactly how the Vactivan's approval translates into US law. The deed, however, does provide a bit more leverage to whomever it belongs to.

Alcina Dimitrescu

True, although I don't know exactly how the Vactivan's approval translates into US law. The deed, however, does provide a bit more leverage to whomever it belongs to.

Yeah, thats probably why they're going into court instead of just handing it over to Katy (or the other lady for that matter)

Mobster

she has swolen feet and those shoes are used to keep the swelling down

I'm going to hell :rip:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

I'm going to hell :rip:

I laughed too cause they looked like something gaga would wear :hunty: Your soul is redeemed.

Mobster

I laughed too cause they looked like something gaga would wear :hunty: Your soul is redeemed.

Thanks, Lana :pray:

Thanks, Lana :pray:

Oh The girl in my avi? That's Lady Miss Kier of Deee-Lite :proud: she does look like Lana tho

Mobster

Oh The girl in my avi? That's Lady Miss Kier of Deee-Lite :proud: she does look like Lana tho

I'm so done with flopping on this thread :rip:

giphy.gif

Archived