Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - 'Hello'

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Up until this point, the discussion was all album...ten pages of it. @Music started a brand new thread for single discussion (it is on page 10 of this thread). You even commented in that thread and here is your post stating you were on the first page of the single discussion thread. How did the single thread, which had detailed information and sources, get merged into the album discussion thread! The two were not being discussed at the same time until someone merged them. 

My thoughts exactly. I cannot keep up with anything related to Adele because the mods keep merging threads left and right. Seriously, its annoying :awkney: Its been a mess on here the last 24 hours

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been crying to this song since its release. Ugh my life and struggles Hello it's me

Same. I have had a bad year and this song has helped me get out many undrawn tears, from it's release. lol :hug:

I love it though, her other albums are that same therapy for me as well, hoping for this new one to continue it. I need it now.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

President Biden

Same. I have had a bad year and this song has helped me get out many undrawn tears, from it's release. lol :hug:

I love it though, her other albums are that same therapy for me as well, hoping for this new one to continue it. I need it now.

yes. This and Confident will hold me over from not having new gagausic. With 25 I think I could last a whole long jazz era even

I got drunk

VenusBlackStar

I heard the song the first time on the radio while in the car. Adele scalped me raw and my weave flew out the window

PlasticHo

views for Hello 37,5millions before 48 hours. it will likely have almost 50,000,000 in two days:ghostga:

41.86 Million now. She's coming for that record for the fastest video to Vevo Certified (100 Million).

Americano

Finally got around to listening. One of the most beautiful songs I've heard in such a long time!

Thank you Adele! So refreshing!

gagaconvert

Literally haven't stopped listening to it since Friday. The last chorus gives me goosebumps every time. When the extra drums kick in, holy jesus :dead:

In other news it's got 50mil views now :rockstar:

Dramatica

Crazy. Glad Adele is sweeping up the trash music that plauged the industry for the past 2 years and proving that talent succeeds. Her success will probably cause people to want talent in artist again (hopefully) and all the talentless pop stars will flop just in time for Gaga's immaculate pop return. Praise Adelallah! :worship:

Boy she got some cleaning to do..

ab50a3a99d8c272bbe91e027e3a53c0c.450x254

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

monketsharona

50.3M views. 1.2M likes in only two days :legend:

She coming for Miley's record of getting the fastest certified video !

Up until this point, the discussion was all album...ten pages of it. @Music started a brand new thread for single discussion (it is on page 10 of this thread). You even commented in that thread and here is your post stating you were on the first page of the single discussion thread. How did the single thread, which had detailed information and sources, get merged into the album discussion thread! The two were not being discussed at the same time until someone merged them. 

My thoughts exactly. I cannot keep up with anything related to Adele because the mods keep merging threads left and right. Seriously, its annoying :awkney: Its been a mess on here the last 24 hours

the only thing that kind of annoys me is that the name of my thread is now the name of this thread .. it was merged with the 25 album discussion and is now back to this - like wtf?

don't really care for 'hit threads' but it did have over 35 pages and then was merged to a collective thread with now the same title. so idk.

I really don't know whats merged into what, and why it's necessary to merge everything. It's not like the forum is flooded with new topics every minute. :awkney:

Archived