Adele - 'Hello'

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

First off: YAY! New Adele music!

Second off: My god she is beautiful. Wow!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

official tracklist

1. "Hello"
2. "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)"
3. "I Miss You"
4. "When We Were Young"
5. "Remedy"
6. "Water Under the Bridge"
7. "River Lea"
8. "Love in the Dark"
9. "Million Years Ago"
10. "All I Ask"
11. "Sweetest Devotion"

Fiona Apple

Horrendous album cover and font....sorry. I always liked her simplicity reflected also in fonts she used...this is horrible. Simply too but horrible

Still excited to hear it tho

But she looks so beautiful on the cover :stalkga:

November is a perfect month, I can not wait to listen to it then!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Riot Poof

I hope this is a single cover at least!

I love it much more than the cover for 25.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

StrawberryBlond

Always annoys me a little when an artist comes back after a good few years and all they give us is 10-12 tracks without even a deluxe edition for the thirsty superfans. It's acceptable if all 11 tracks are at least a good length and are amazing but if all of them are under 4 minutes and a lot are filler, it makes it seem like such a waste (we don't know the lengths yet but 50 minutes at least should be acceptable for an album that short and the time it took to release). Xtina may not be making her best music anymore but at least whenever she came back after her 4 year breaks, she'd have an album consisting of 15-21 tracks, sometimes with a deluxe edition consisting of an extra 3-5 tracks. The track names sound a bit predictable but I am interested in what River Lea, Love In The Dark and Sweetest Devotion sound like.

I'm 50/50 on the cover. It's a bit too close-up for my liking, creating an almost scary stare-out. I also prefer the album's title and artist to be displayed. Her eyes are gorgeous but it's the same eye make up as 21 and her head appears to be floating in space which gives an odd appearance. She needs to switch it up a bit with these covers. Can't she at least do a full body shot for once? Just saying, for future reference, it could help people differentiate her albums more.

Fiona Apple

Always annoys me a little when an artist comes back after a good few years and all they give us is 10-12 tracks without even a deluxe edition for the thirsty superfans. It's acceptable if all 11 tracks are at least a good length and are amazing but if all of them are under 4 minutes and a lot are filler, it makes it seem like such a waste (we don't know the lengths yet but 50 minutes at least should be acceptable for an album that short and the time it took to release). Xtina may not be making her best music anymore but at least whenever she came back after her 4 year breaks, she'd have an album consisting of 15-21 tracks, sometimes with a deluxe edition consisting of an extra 3-5 tracks. The track names sound a bit predictable but I am interested in what River Lea, Love In The Dark and Sweetest Devotion sound like.

I'm 50/50 on the cover. It's a bit too close-up for my liking, creating an almost scary stare-out. I also prefer the album's title and artist to be displayed. Her eyes are gorgeous but it's the same eye make up as 21 and her head appears to be floating in space which gives an odd appearance. She needs to switch it up a bit with these covers. Can't she at least do a full body shot for once? Just saying, for future reference, it could help people differentiate her albums more.

Adele's albums never have fillers though.I personally prefer a great album with 10-12 tracks than an album with 15-21 tracks any day....

The world is not ready

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

DeleteMyAccount

It's hard to acknowledge that she's only 25.  That's 3 years older than I.  :duck: Of course she didn't have to go to school and such in these adolescent years.. 

If she puts her album on preorder tomorrow ( rumor), we should know the tracklist and we will see is there any feat. with Gaga? 

Archived