other

"Devil's Night" episode discussion

djBuffoon

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

I am disappointed tbh. I feel like the plot finally started speeding up last week, and now it's beginning to stagnate. Literally nothing I hoped would happen did. 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I am disappointed tbh. I feel like the plot finally started speeding up last week, and now it's beginning to stagnate. Literally nothing I hoped would happen did. 

Halloween episodes are always standalones in AHS...

JustPokeHerFace

I feel like tonight's episode is cementing John as insane, foreshadowing him as the 10CK. All the Devil's Night stuff didn't make a lot of sense, like it's a manifestation of John's jumbled conscious. We're obviously going to get more backstory on why the Countess is the way she is (her crying made me think that something with her child in the past has driven her to her crimes, and I have some intuition that it could link to the Murder House, even though I have no evidence of this). Next episode looks like it picks things back up big time, and gets really interesting in moving the plot along.

venusian

I feel like tonight's episode is cementing John as insane, foreshadowing him as the 10CK. All the Devil's Night stuff didn't make a lot of sense, like it's a manifestation of John's jumbled conscious. We're obviously going to get more backstory on why the Countess is the way she is (her crying made me think that something with her child in the past has driven her to her crimes, and I have some intuition that it could link to the Murder House, even though I have no evidence of this). Next episode looks like it picks things back up big time, and gets really interesting in moving the plot along.

what was confusing about the devils night? it was a dinner with iconic serial killers? not that complicated.

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

JustPokeHerFace

what was confusing about the devils night? it was a dinner with iconic serial killers? not that complicated.

It seemed jumbled and didn't really add to any of the main plot lines of the show, besides potential foreshadowing. 

venusian

It seemed jumbled and didn't really add to any of the main plot lines of the show, besides potential foreshadowing. 

it was a halloween special, not really meant to be big plot revealer. I'm pretty sure the main point of it was to show how crazy john lowe is

venusian

Halloween episodes are always standalones in AHS...

THANK YOU

AlexanderLevi2

I loved it. This episode really picked up the pace and had me interested the whole way through.

Currently listening to Joanne

freebit

Maybe it's because I've never really been super fascinated by serial killers but I wasn't feeling this episode. I was more interested in the Alex/Holden/Elizabeth storyline. I liked seeing Ms. Evers story too, that was heartbreaking. 

Why was gaga crying tho? 

This is just my own theory, but I feel like she feeds off of other people's emotions in a way - like how she seemed to get off on Tristan's rage. Maybe she was feeling all of Alex's despair and sadness because she creates a connection between herself and those she sires. 

So he's dead, but he can still leave?

he didn't die at the hotel. Pretty sure that only applies to people who did in the hotel.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived