Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

"Devil's Night" episode discussion

djBuffoon

Featured Posts

flopheart

Honestly I was bored during this episode and i can't find a link between the ghost and the vampire story

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LebaneseDude

Honestly I was bored during this episode and i can't find a link between the ghost and the vampire story

Why must a link be revealed now?

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

flopheart

Why must a link be revealed now?

You're right, all my hopes are about a connection revealed at the end but by now it looks like i'm watching two different shows in one

LebaneseDude

You're right, all my hopes are about a connection revealed at the end but by now it looks like i'm watching two different shows in one

Well I suppose that the plots taking place in the same setting (Hotel) can give you that feeling.

However it's no different than a show that features two or more protagonists who don't meet til later on in the series. 

It's important to note that the show is called American Horror Story: Hotel. There is more than one plot because there is more than one thing happening in the hotel. Perhaps they're related. Maybe not.

monketsharona

Fun Fact about this episode :

Anthony Ruivivar is playing Richard Rodriguez. But the actor is not new in AHS, he played the dad of the new coming family in Murder House season's final !

LastNight

What a twisted episode. This season definitely has a Season 1 vibe, even without the 'dead living on in the building' plot. I'm really liking it. Mare Winningham and Lily Rabe won the episode, both of them were brilliant. 

Excited for next week's episode!

LaLuna

I'm so happy they finally gave Evan Peters more screen time, he's so brilliant, especially when he plays an evil guy. 

this whole episode... definitely one of the creepiest ones in the whole series. The serial killer dinner was so strange and dark

LebaneseDude

I think Miss Evers is my favorite character this season.

Mine too. Sarah Paulson's character is a close second.

GlitterAndGrease

Another kickass episode!

Gaga was great but Sarah is stilll my fave character with Liz Taylor a close second. The episode was a bit confusing but it was a halloween special

River

Was kinda bored.. but hey Lilly was there and she was awesome!! the make up was so perfect!

Mare is such a genius actress!

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Bad Bromance

There's no need for a lot of things on AHS. It's purely for shock. Plus. It's just a TV Show. 

I couldn't agree with you more.  There's no need for anybody to get bent out of shape since it's all make-believe anyway.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Even Peters is oddly hot in Hotel :giveup:

I liked the episode. I'm a little torn about them using real serial killers but whatever, it's no biggy. I just think it would have been better using fictional characters.

Bad Bromance

Whats the meaning behind the camera turning upside down in the last scene? What does it represent?

I don't get it either.  I asked a few of my friends, too, and they couldn't understand the logic behind that last scene.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived