djBuffoon

Featured Posts

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy McQueen

That facial tape :wtf: It barely looks like her :wtf: 

CSeth3TW4AAztdT.jpg

The problem is in the scenes where she is crying it seems she has almost no mimic, like her forehead was full of botox. :duck:

tumblr_nwyp41LWZ21qdmb8eo2_540.gif

tumblr_nwyp41LWZ21qdmb8eo1_540.giftumblr_nwyqq6gEzA1qdmb8eo5_400.giftumblr_nwyqq6gEzA1qdmb8eo6_400.giftumblr_nwyqq6gEzA1qdmb8eo4_400.giftumblr_nwyqq6gEzA1qdmb8eo2_400.giftumblr_nwyqq6gEzA1qdmb8eo3_400.giftumblr_nwyqq6gEzA1qdmb8eo1_400.giftumblr_nwyqq6gEzA1qdmb8eo7_400.giftumblr_nwyqq6gEzA1qdmb8eo8_400.gif

BTW: In the movie version of "Addams Family", they used the same face-tape technique: To make Anjelica Huston's eyes look slanted like the original Morticia, the make-up artists had to attach strings with spirit gum to the outside corners of her eyes and anchor the strings on her head.

lavenderblondee

I get that asking for "realistic" scenes in this show is probably not going to happen, given the context... but Alex bringing Holden home and acting like things are totally normal ??? Yes, she was shaking when she poured the juice but..SHE JUST DISCOVERED HER MISSING SON OF 5 YEARS and she was acting like he had just been away for a weekend. Again, probably not something I should look into. Still, I liked this episode as a stand alone episode. It was interesting and entertaining and I still cannot get over Evan Peters. JPM is such an interesting character and Evan is the best actor on the show right now hands down. I think this is his best acting yet cause he's playing a character so beyond anything he's done. I'm still very excited to see where the Holden storyline goes. I still am begging the writers to give the Countess better lines, and more scenes with emotion.

Paper Gangsta

Yes but it's so annoying because the WHOLE show is about Ga Ga. It's like one giant music video I swear. They should just bring Jessica back because Ga Ga on for 5 minutes I can't handle where Jessica being on for 40 minutes is better and fairer for everybody. This show revolves around Ga Ga too much, God!

(I'm obviously kidding and talking through the eyes of a delusional lange fan. :kissga: but yes she only had two scenes tonight and no s-x scenes!! That will throw the haters into a spin since they can't complain about gaga being on for too long and for the excessive s-x. They will find something to hate about I'm sure though)

I was about to drag u gurl :lmao: 

About s-x scenes, I'm surprised she didn't have s-x with Alex :koons: 

PrinceGaga

I was about to drag u gurl :lmao: 

About s-x scenes, I'm surprised she didn't have s-x with Alex :koons: 

I'm definitely kidding I swear :lmao: 

I'm thinking they might next episode. Both characters seemed too emotional so once Alex becomes a vamp and calms down a bit, they might. Gaga was talking about her being her slave or something which was pretty hot. 

tumblr_m5hc6prCzw1rnvlqy.gif

KURUSHITOVSKA

All I need to say about this episode is that there was no need to kill the dog. I know Holden is a vampire but he could have just bitten his mother's arm or something and leave the dog alone. I found this extra cruel like pets are for me the most lovely thing in the world

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Paper Gangsta

I'm definitely kidding I swear :lmao: 

I'm thinking they might next episode. Both characters seemed too emotional so once Alex becomes a vamp and calms down a bit, they might. Gaga was talking about her being her slave or something which was pretty hot. 

tumblr_m5hc6prCzw1rnvlqy.gif

I still didn't watch episode so I can't comment on that :sis: 

LoyalMonster

Lily Rabe was so convincing as Eileen Wuornos .The accent,the look,everything about her.Most of the killers had a resemblance to the real ones except Gacey.This was a much better episode than the 3rd one even though it was shorter.Its amazing how many people The Countess has changed.Im surprised there weren't any s-x scenes.

Paper Gangsta

All I need to say about this episode is that there was no need to kill the dog. I know Holden is a vampire but he could have just bitten his mother's arm or something and leave the dog alone. I found this extra cruel like pets are for me the most lovely thing in the world

you're watching AHS. So it's okay to kill people, but animals are sacred?

Bad Monster Kid

There's no need for a lot of things on AHS. It's purely for shock. Plus. It's just a TV Show. 

Teri Hatcher

AMAZING EPISODE! Really interesting...

I don't know why people are saying shît like "gaga is such a bad actress her face is a blank canvas no expressions!!!11" Meanwhile even Jessica Lange always had the same facial expression that annoying grin for everything but just because she's old no one said anything. I think gagas acting is fine because it makes the countess look more mysterious, wicked and interesting and not like some shallow whöre so don't even try. 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Teri Hatcher

Is there a link i can watch this weeks episode on?

go to this site: dayt.se and click on American Horror Story 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Gaga's acting in the scene with Alex. :lmao: Like girl, why you rushing some of the lines, and not her trying to pull an accent to make up for her bad line delivery. And that face, as blank as a canvas. :rip:

I think we are just too judgy on her acting because it's her first role.

When I started paying attention to other actors I noticed that if I didn't know Mare Winningham had won 2 Emmys and was nominated for an Oscar I'd definitely say her line delivery in some scenes was bad.

Bad Monster Kid

Whats the meaning behind the camera turning upside down in the last scene? What does it represent?

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived