💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

"Devil's Night" episode discussion

djBuffoon

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

That episode was fantastic. Probably my favorite one so far, followed by "Chutes and Ladders". I'm just throwing my hands up know, because I have absolutely no idea where this is going.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why was gaga crying tho? 

Foreshadowing probably. There's theories about Bartholomew being her child and her getting an abortion at the murder house. That would create a direct connection with Thaddeus (Infantata ), which would fit with the religious theme, but I'll leave it at that so as to not spoil anything.

Rat Boy

Loved that episode! It flowed really well. 

i can't get why Gaga was crying by the end of the episode?

I think she really relates to Alex and seeing her in such pain brings back her own painful memories. I'm guessing Elizabeth had a rough past filled with neglect and betrayal. I'm sure we'll get some more info in the next few episodes.

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

I loved this episode, very clever. I liked the Charles Manson shoutout / mention, lol.

It was twisted with all of the serial killers. I liked and didn't like the Richard Ramirez portrait, he looked too short and puffy, but the others were just right and I liked Aileen and Richard dancing to Sweet Jane and the absinthe and sacrifice, all of it really.

I also liked the scenes with Holden and his Mothers.

Clever for sure~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Daenerys

That was as intense as last week. I'm so excited to see where this goes! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

UGH I AM 10 MINUTES IN AND I CAN'T BELIEVE JOHN SIMPLY IGNORED THAT BATH FULL OF BLOOD

I CAN'T

THIS WAS THE DUMBEST SCENE SO FAR IN FIVE SEASONS

:saw: :saw: :saw: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The creative team for this show is horrendous, I wish they would give one more competent season instead of putting out this convoluted mess. I'm done after these episode gurls, have fun. 

RAMROD

I really enjoyed it.

Now Countess have new ally, she won't let Ramona hurt her own son for sure.

Or will she betray Countess after she got ahold of Holden?

So curious.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Can someone hand Lily an Emmy? A Nobel prize? The presidency of the US? :saw:

She is slowly becoming my favorite actress, thanks AHS for introducing her to me.

I feel like tonight's episode is cementing John as insane, foreshadowing him as the 10CK. All the Devil's Night stuff didn't make a lot of sense, like it's a manifestation of John's jumbled conscious. We're obviously going to get more backstory on why the Countess is the way she is (her crying made me think that something with her child in the past has driven her to her crimes, and I have some intuition that it could link to the Murder House, even though I have no evidence of this). Next episode looks like it picks things back up big time, and gets really interesting in moving the plot along.

John isn't insane, that stuff really happened

My favorite Halloween episode is still Murder House's :pray: But this one was flawless. All of them were.

Rat Boy

Why did Mr March invite John? What were his intentions?

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Why did Mr March invite John? What were his intentions?

I think he saw potential in him and tried to make him a serial killer.

I just really hope he isn't the 10CK cause that would be obvious af and AHS's killers were never obvious

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived