đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele writes a letter to her fans and explains 25

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Whispering

Me, comparing the nonsensical album announcement of Adele (according to this member) with the utter bullsh*t the ARTPOP announcement speech was. Since we're on a Gaga forum, I allowed myself reminding this member what a nonsense is based on his knowledges.

We are in the Entertainment section, where all artists are discussed. 

There is clearly a pattern here. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity

Well it doesn't upset me or piss me off at all, that's what i was trying to say. Unlike y'all b*tches fuming and crying over 1 Adele comment of mine. And i quote you because i simply don't feel like ignoring it.

Sis, do me a favor and put me on your Ignore list:emma:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Jenniferella

Whatever helps you picking on me 230375chloeemoji.jpg

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

It was pretty valid comparison/reply to that original hate/shade that The member said about Adele's letter being meaningless. I doubt it was ment as anything else... Maybe a bit mean,but I doubt there's any patterns here. Just pointing out The user not to have double standards 'cause well, let's be honest, that ARTPOP release note is The definition of nonsence :D (but don't Take this too seriously, its really not ment as an insult)

Brooke Candy

This is why Shook. :reductive2:

Why? Because you're sad enough to take my comment so seriously? Okay then.

cozinhando.gif

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Whispering

It was pretty valid comparison/reply to that original hate/shade that The member said about Adele's letter being meaningless. I doubt it was ment as anything else... Maybe a bit mean,but I doubt there's any patterns here. Just pointing out The user not to have double standards 'cause well, let's be honest, that ARTPOP release note is The definition of nonsence :D (but don't Take this too seriously, its really not ment as an insult)

Adele's personal letter to her fans, written by her, explaining her journey in life in the past few years had nothing to do with a tech announcement from a label/management team. The two couldn't be any more different. 

Maybe you don't notice it, but it is a pattern here in the Entertainment section. 

Adele's personal letter to her fans, written by her, explaining her journey in life in the past few years had nothing to do with a tech announcement from a label/management team. The two couldn't be any more different. 

Maybe you don't notice it, but it is a pattern here in the Entertainment section. 

yeah I agree with you. They don't really have anything to do with each other. you missunderstood me and Devil heart too, we ment it as a (non related) reply to that member who tried to spew hate to Adèle by saying she talks nonsence. So it was (a bit shady) reply for THAT member only. Not really anything to do with The OP.... I hope you understood what I was trying to say now. :) At least thats how I interpreted The situation. 

y'all seriously think i get offended or smth by that week Brooke Candy shade of yours? :smh:  Shade her all you want, it doesn't effect me in any way lol 

Mess. :rip: 

Whispering

yeah II agree with you. They don't really have anything to do with each other. you missunderstood me and Devil heart too, we ment it as a (non related) reply to that member who tried to spew hate to Adèle by saying she talks nonsence. So it was (a bit shady) reply for THAT member only. Not really anything to do with The OP.... I hope you understood what I was trying to say now. :) At least thats how I interpreted The situation. 

That's what I said in the first place. It was a shady reply that used something to do with Gaga (that really had nothing to do with a personal letter from an artist to their fans) to make some point that didn't even make sense. It was bringing up something to do with Gaga, just for the sake of trying to post something negative about her.

Let's just get totally real here. You and I are actually going to be enjoying the same artist in these Adele threads that are going to be everywhere in this section for a while. Wouldn't it be nice, for once, to actually discuss the artist that the thread is about? We have waited so long for new music, why not enjoy it all? I don't want these threads to become nothing but opportunities to shade Gaga or Madonna...because that is what will happen here. If people are going to bring up random references, just to shade Gaga, then others will bring up random references of their fave to get them back...and then we aren't discussing the topic or the artist that the topic is about. 

in 6 days she will upload a full audio version of thelead single called No more tears for you. And 2 days later it will be distributed to radios.

Archived