other

"Mommy" episode discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

In spite of the constant gore and gratuitous s-x Hotel feels very slowly paced compared to other seasons of Horror Story. That might bore some viewers, but I think it makes for a better show. Rather then hooking viewers in with random plot points and characters that are here one episode and gone the next, they are taking their sweet time with character development and just allowing the plot to unfold.

Slowly bringing the cauldron to a boil.

Kathy Bates is turning it out, Gaga is really holding her own.

No complaints from me. I dig it.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not familiar with american tv shows at all, but thats some of the worst acting i have ever seen, not just from gaga. the writing is disastrous, every line feels like it was loaded with so much meaning and effort that its hard to listen to yet another completely implausible character sermonize them like theyre giving a speech. i havent felt a single moment of thrill or tension, there is nothing scary about a bunch of corny dialogues and gory imagery delivered doltishly.

PdogtheDaibutsu

Same. It really helped that Holden didn't run away when his mom approached her, I was worried they'd drag that on a few episodes :emma:

that's LITERALLY what happens every season of the walking dead. They drag something out the whole damn show

PdogtheDaibutsu

not familiar with american tv shows at all, but thats some of the worst acting i have ever seen, not just from gaga. the writing is disastrous, every line feels like it was loaded with so much meaning and effort that its hard to listen to yet another completely implausible character sermonize them like their giving a speech. i havent felt a single moment of thrill or tension, there is nothing scary about a bunch of corny dialogues and gory imagery delivered doltishly.

the way the lines are delivered has always been consistent throughout AHS. It's just how the show does it. It's not supposed to actually be "scary". I did think some of the crying was a tad awkward from the male actors but everything else was fine. 

chromaticka

not familiar with american tv shows at all, but thats some of the worst acting i have ever seen, not just from gaga. the writing is disastrous, every line feels like it was loaded with so much meaning and effort that its hard to listen to yet another completely implausible character sermonize them like their giving a speech. i havent felt a single moment of thrill or tension, there is nothing scary about a bunch of corny dialogues and gory imagery delivered doltishly.

:saladga:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

So far, this season is shaping up to be a great season

unless it goes horribly wrong towards the end like Coven

I love Mommy episode, still not liking Gaga's character tho, but I'm excited for Alex to meet the Countess

why haven't they call The Countess by the name, it's been 3 episode in, for those who doesn't follow the news, they will address her as Gaga, which bothers me

This was the best episode so far :saw: Why did I get teas that John let Holden go missing on purpose? :murderga: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Andy McQueen

Gaga was so hot and Angela Bassett was so hot, I mean what a GILF! And Donovan and Tristan OMG so hot, so hot

Will Naomi be a regular this season? She became a ghost...

FATCAT

that's LITERALLY what happens every season of the walking dead. They drag something out the whole damn show

Yea, but **** goes down really quick in the end, so it's always "worth the wait"

Purr more, hiss less.

No she's a guest star

Good cause I didn't like her character :evil:

ARTPOPdidntflop

In spite of the constant gore and gratuitous s-x Hotel feels very slowly paced compared to other seasons of Horror Story. That might bore some viewers, but I think it makes for a better show. Rather then hooking viewers in with random plot points and characters that are here one episode and gone the next, they are taking their sweet time with character development and just allowing the plot to unfold.

Slowly bringing the cauldron to a boil.

Kathy Bates is turning it out, Gaga is really holding her own.

No complaints from me. I dig it.

i thought freakshow was slower than this season

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

monketsharona

Good cause I didn't like her character :evil:

We haven't seen a lot of her, I think she'll be back in few episodes but not a huge amount of screentime ^^

Though I think we have seen the last of Max Greenfield

We haven't seen a lot of her, I think she'll be back in few episodes but not a huge amount of screentime ^^

Though I think we have seen the last of Max Greenfield

Ugh, I hate when interesting characters die

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and pinned this topic

Archived