other

"Mommy" episode discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

He would always be blurred though. That's how it is with"vampires"

What makes you think so? I think it is because he moved when he tried to bite her.

It was a joke anyways.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Epione

I find Tristan really annoying. Donovan is a real prick, I love Iris. And I'm really interested to see what happens next with Detective's family. Crime scene with tongues was really nasty but also intriguing at the same time. Of course, Gaga looked beautiful and I'm finally getting used to her character. Slay mommy.

Paper Gangsta

What makes you think so? I think it is because he moved when he tried to bite her.

It was a joke anyways.

I know it was a joke but still. Um I read some review article whey they mocked about ryan denying they are vampires. So they listed all characterictis they have that normally vampires have aswell and they talked about blurry picture. Also if you watch that scene again you will see he didn't go in that direction the pic is blurred to. He neded towards her next and even that was after pic was taken, not before. 

I know it was a joke but still. Um I read some review article whey they mocked about ryan denying they are vampires. So they listed all characterictis they have that normally vampires have aswell and they talked about blurry picture. Also if you watch that scene again you will see he didn't go in that direction the pic is blurred to. He neded towards her next and even that was after pic was taken, not before. 

Oh, I didn't know that... 

Paper Gangsta

Oh, I didn't know that... 

anyways, joke was still funny

do you think Alex will think she halucinated or she will be aware that it was really Holden?

anyways, joke was still funny

do you think Alex will think she halucinated or she will be aware that it was really Holden?

Watch the next episode promo :fan: 

GreenEyes

she is mad cause she killed man she liked.

I mean I get that but they were still dating and Ramona is turning this guy into one of them and sh*t, if I were gaga I would kill that bastard too. 

Paper Gangsta

I mean I get that but they were still dating and Ramona is turning this guy into one of them and sh*t, if I were gaga I would kill that bastard too. 

You would kill someone for that? Maybe he didn't even know about Countess. She should have rather kill Ramona

GreenEyes

You would kill someone for that? Maybe he didn't even know about Countess. She should have rather kill Ramona

well if I were Elizabeth yes. They kill to survive so it's not shocking she did that. But Ramona is totally in the wrong Imo. 

I think it was pretty silly that Donovan told her mother to kill herself among other terrible things and the day after he was almost crying cause Sally asphyxiated her just because he spoke with Liz about that.

Apart from that and other minor details I enjoyed it a lot.

I agree.  He really hates his mother and didn't care if she was dead or alive then after a little talk with Liz he does a complete 180.  Other than that it was a great episode.

Dreaming is free

Schwerk

WARNING BEFORE YOU READ THIS:

My roommate hates me for sharing this thought with him, so stop reading if you don't wanna know my thoughts on the plot.

I'm really intrigued by the detectives wife Alex since the start. It all has to do with her style. She is stuck in time. Somewhere between 1978-1984 to be exact. I noticed immediately her hairstyle when she wears it up is not just quirky cool, it's genuinely old. She's giving me major Diane Keaton vibes. This brings me back to an inspiration for this series, the movie the Hunger from 1983.

Chloe reminds me of Susan Sarendons character. I think Alex has the virus. Maybe she's a descendant of March or something or she got it from her parents (we know she had a rough) childhood. I believe she fell in love with the defective started a family and is aging because she doesn't stay out of the sun. Her job as a doctor provides blood if she does need to feed. She had a special bond with Holden because he too has the virus. 

I also think, but it's maybe too far fetched, she might be the one behind the ten commandments murders. To get the attention she craves from her husband in an odd way. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and pinned this topic

Archived