Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Melanie Martinez Concert Help!

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Okay so,

Melanie Martinez's 3rd last show so happens to be in Toronto, and a Friend and I are planning on going.

The only problem is, the concert starts at 7:30pm, and the venue is an hour walk from the main Bus terminal.

The last bus back to where I live is at 10:30pm and I do not want to leave the Venue early as I've paid to see the whole show, not part of it. Will the concert be over in 2 hours? Or would I need to arrange plans to have someone pick my friend and I to drive us home? 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

RAMROD

über henny

Correct. Ofc if you are old enough to own a CC.

Otherwise, always wise to give heads up to friends and see if they could help you with a ride in case you nred it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KURUSHITOVSKA

You could ask someone you know if you and your friend could spend the night in his house and take the bus home next morning idk...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

JudasIsAHolyFoo

über henny

I live almost 2 hours away from Toronto lol, I dont think an Uber is gonna drive us that far

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived