💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

AHS: Hotel episode 3 will last 76 minutes (with ads)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Gosh stop with the ratings, Asylum slay every other season and it's far from being the most watched.

Asylum deserved better. :giveup: I cant believe it dropped below 2M some episodes. I've been watching it now and it's AMAZING

ViviLittleM

Asylum deserved better. :giveup: I cant believe it dropped below 2M some episodes. I've been watching it now and it's AMAZING

to the ratings

tumblr_mxv5s2NnZg1re78pno7_250.gif

Medication

I promise to god if this episode is over 60 minutes I will be handing my back to Iris & checking tf out of of Hotel Cortez for good dead or alive! nnn.....

take your time now, there's no need to rush. ❣

PopThatArt

They should really do 22 one hour episodes as opposed to this. Ain't nobody got time for that.      

I find what keeps AHS interesting though is the shorter seasons, it's not like a typical series of 22 episodes per season, where storylines just drag on forever. It's just like with an album, shorter ones to the point without filler songs are better than a longer album with filler songs thrown in between the great songs. Why have a season of AHS with filler instead of just 13 really great to the point episodes? I find some scenes of Hotel's episodes are filler, to drag out the 90 minutes, all those d--g out s-x scenes that end in murder for example are such filler, if the s-x scene will end in death, just get to the death, short and sweet. That's the way I see it anyway.

Go see A Star is Born

Dominic

I'd prefer a standard length episode, there hasn't been enough substance these past two episodes to require additional time. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

freebit

Gosh stop with the ratings, Asylum slay every other season and it's far from being the most watched.

This. As long as it keeps entertaining me, I don't see the problem. It's certainly in no danger, especially when you compare it to the other shows on FX, so it's pointless to obsess over the ratings.

2M seems about average for this show once it's had its season premiere and the dust has settled. Some people keep treating this like a pop album when it's a different animal. If people absolutely feel the need to worry about something, they should just worry about the actual plot turning into a mess, lol.

Sizzily

The more AHS, the better. Its only 13 times a year, I want as much as I can get out of those 13 episodes.

One Banned Boi

PrinceGaga

lol people complaining that they have to stay up till 11:36pm rather than 11:20pm or whatever :rip: 

EdgeofTeeth

The more AHS, the better. Its only 13 times a year, I want as much as I can get out of those 13 episodes.

THIS, people need to stop complaining about episodes being "too long."

Mr Ricky

I really can't at people being bored watching AHS. I'm fcking in love with the episode lengths haha. It's actually great, when the episodes finishes, I really get sad I have to wait another week. :giveup: 

Crossfit

Archived