Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

AHS: Hotel episode 3 will last 76 minutes (with ads)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Actually, I just looked at my TV guide and episode 3 will run for 1 hour and 16 minutes. This website was wrong last time and it is wrong again. 

Coming for those weaves, I see :chica:

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you seriously arguing the length of this episode to someone who watched it LIVE in the US and it ran for 100 minutes WITH ads? It is impossible for it to be 110 minutes long in any way. 

I just provided you with the Wikipedia link that says its true length, 76 minutes. 

well it is ****ing 110 unless you're delusional, or they've cut many scenes when they aired it live or you can't count, and you reply to me with a Wikipedia link? Give me something as relevant as I posted, post a an episode link where it lasted 76 minutes, I want a solid proof, not a "I saw, he saw, they said..." Kind of argument. 

@Assarrai You initially said 110 MINUTES.

Now you are saying 1 hour and 10 minutes which is 70 minutes....  

I did? well it's an error, I still go with 110 minutes.

Edit: actually it's the other way around, 1:10:23 minutes. 

Morphine Prince

well it is ****ing 110 unless you're delusional, or they've cut many scenes when they aired it live or you can't count, and you reply to me with a Wikipedia link? Give me something as relevant as I posted, post a an episode link where it lasted 76 minutes, I want a solid proof, not a "I saw, he saw, they said..." Kind of argument. 

Re-read, buddy.

Your initial post said 110 MINUTES. 

Then you posted a link saying 1:10 which equals 70 MINUTES.

110 MINUTES does NOT equal 1:10.

You want proof? Fine, I'll go the extra length. Here are the episodes on iTunes with their lengths: 

Gto5PAX.png?1

Stephen

you're so rude

PMKKARDASHiAN

Re-read, buddy.

Your initial post said 110 MINUTES. 

Then you posted a link saying 1:10 which equals 70 MINUTES.

100 MINUTES does NOT equal 1:10.

You want proof? Fine, I'll go the extra length. Here are the episode on iTunes with their lengths: 

Gto5PAX.png?1

this is more entertaining that the OT tbh 

Morphine Prince

@Assarrai if you need me to convert that picture, I will: 

1:13:42 = 73 minutes. 

And Wikipedia is an accurate source when it comes to something like the length of a TV show... 

Morphine Prince

this is more entertaining that the OT tbh 

I am sitting here having to prove the length of a TV show :rip: 

Literally the strangest conversation I've had on this site lol. 

@Assarrai if you need me to convert that picture, I will: 

1:13:42 = 73 minutes. 

And Wikipedia is an accurate source when it comes to something like the length of a TV show... 

Well excuse me, I've taken a Modafinil pill and I've been awake for 18 hours, yes I got mixed up as you noticed and I apologize for calling you delusional, sorry. 

Morphine Prince

Well excuse me, I've taken a Modafinil pill and I've been awake for 18 hours, yes I got mixed up as you noticed and I apologize for calling you delusional, sorry. 

It's ok lol. 

Actually, I just looked at my TV guide and episode 3 will run for 1 hour and 16 minutes. This website was wrong last time and it is wrong again. 

76 minutes w/ or w/o ads?

Morphine Prince

76 minutes w/ or w/o ads?

With ads. The program will run for 1 hour and 16 minutes. So that means it will be around 50-ish minutes long. 

With ads. The program will run for 1 hour and 16 minutes. So that means it will be around 50-ish minutes long. 

Cool.

I'm ok with that tbh.

I mean we already got two long episodes so let's go for the ratings now with a cohesive one.

PMKKARDASHiAN

I am sitting here having to prove the length of a TV show :rip: 

Literally the strangest conversation I've had on this site lol. 

man i know haha. Understandably 110 minutes and 1:10 runtime can get confused but when you've pointed that out 7 times... lol its just fun to observe the density 

Archived