opinion

How did we miss this? (Mr. March's wife)

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

Warholian

so is the mutilated baby the one with the drilldo at the hotel?

The baby was killed by Lily Rabe's character in Murder House if I remember correctly after the doctor attempted to revive it, just before she killed her husband and herself. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian

wait, when was cortez built and when was gaga born??

Gaga was born in 1904, and the Cortez was built in 1924.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Gianni Versace

WAIT, Mr. March got locked a way in the 1920's, Elizabeth was born in 1904, so Elizabeth was only 16-25 when Mr. March got taken away(meaning that Elizabeth could have been even younger when Mr. March got married). I don't think that Elizabeth was married to Mr.March!

Gianni Versace

The baby was killed by Lily Rabe's character in Murder House if I remember correctly after the doctor attempted to revive it, just before she killed her husband and herself. 

who's in the drilldo?

RebeldeFaith

She couldn't kill the baby. She stabbed him with a letter opener but he resisted death. Ryan Murphy kinda hinted that the baby could still be alive and living in the basement of the Murder House.

Something something idk

Warholian

She couldn't kill the baby. She stabbed him with a letter opener but he resisted death. Ryan Murphy kinda hinted that the baby could still be alive and living in the basement of the Murder House.

Oh yeah, that's right. Forgot about that. 

RebeldeFaith

Oh yeah, that's right. Forgot about that. 

He's not the drilldo monster tho, even if they look like father and son. :lmao:

@blue

Something something idk

Gianni Versace

He's not the drilldo monster tho, even if they look like father and son. :lmao:

@blue

how do you know? :paper:

Actually, that's a great theory... it would be logical to put Emma Roberts in that character rather than having her just popping up out of nowhere. With Emma being the Mrs. March, that's substantial enough for her to be relevant to the show.

00026 † 10000

RebeldeFaith

how do you know? :paper:

Because the "baby" is still alive and as far as we know the monster could be some kind of ghost seeking to "drill" those who have addictions. :shrug:

Something something idk

Gianni Versace

Because the "baby" is still alive and as far as we know the monster could be some kind of ghost seeking to "drill" those who have addictions. :shrug:

it makes sense. the monster is mutilated and so was the baby. 

Himeros26

I believe Gaga obtained ownership of the Cortez through her husband's (Mr. March) death. Das my theory and I'm sticking to it

RebeldeFaith

it makes sense. the monster is mutilated and so was the baby. 

The baby, Thaddeus Montgomery, a.k.a Infantata looks like this:

3239fc363b2b844ffbc90cc81f8fc8f0.jpg

While the rape demon looks like this:

1442519122-702x336.jpg

Way taller, creepier and scarier in my opinion.

Also, the baby is bloodthirsty. As far as we know the demon isn't. In my opinion they are not the same but I see your point too.

Something something idk

The baby, Thaddeus Montgomery, a.k.a Infantata looks like this:

3239fc363b2b844ffbc90cc81f8fc8f0.jpg

While the rape demon looks like this:

1442519122-702x336.jpg

Way taller, creepier and scarier in my opinion.

Also, the baby is bloodthirsty. As far as we know the demon isn't. In my opinion they are not the same but I see your point too.

POSIBLE SPOILER 

Low key I think the drill monster is a form of Liz Taylor. We don't know if she is a ghost yet though so it might not be true. 

Well, The Countess appears to have been turned by someone who she was in love with. I think the show is trying to make us think her and Mr March were together, but will surprise us, because March gave me no indication that he was a Vamp :duck:

Archived