opinion

I'm starting to hate Gaga in AHS

Snorlax

Featured Posts

I have a totally different opinion on her character. She's so mean and all, but something about her makes me feel sympathy for her. We know nothing about her past yet, but her random expressions, sentences or actions makes me think that her past was very troubled and she turned out to be mean because of that. My guess is that we'll see her in a totally different light in the future. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

I dig how detached she is, but yeah, that was the turning point where I was like girl wut :usrs:. Like in what world do you swap the perfection of Matt Bomer for a short dude with a mullet? Tragic judgement, deserves what's coming to her etc. lol

Katsuki Bakugo

I dig how detached she is, but yeah, that was the turning point where I was like girl wut :usrs:. Like in what world do you swap the perfection of Matt Bomer for a short dude with a mullet? Tragic judgement, deserves what's coming to her etc. lol

Its his rage and fire and passion that she is seeing in him that reminds her of someone - where as Matt has become a boring husband. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived