Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Spin: Iggy delivers the worst rap of 2015 on Kingdom Come

Benji

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay really, why is this an okay article to write? The author looks like he is 20 and still has a lot to learn.

picture-23014-1408736514.jpg

Don't visit my profile

"There are structural, rhythmic, and simple AABB rhyme scheme problems with Azalea’s verse from the start"

"she drawls in her regularly critiqued, heavily (fake) accented vocals"

"Beyond the paltry lyrics, Azalea’s cadence and flow are so completely muddled here that it’s easy to make the argument that the verse was recorded so quickly and haphazardly that nobody thought, “Hey, this could use a Take Two.” She stumbles on her words, stringing syllables together in a marvelous flameout of mush-mouth, measure after measure."

I genuinely forgot what exact song they were talking about like halfway through.

GloZell Green

Guys when is Demetria releasing the solo single version? 

tumblr_nw4xkalkeX1ub9cbro1_250.gif

I don't like the verse either, saying its the worst of the year is a bit harsh though, we still have two and a half month left to a--lyze this.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

okay really, why is this an okay article to write? The author looks like he is 20 and still has a lot to learn.

He has written articles for Arts and Critics, New York Magazine, Gothamist, Billboard and Vulture.

He not only notes his critiques, but gives actual examples of her structural, rhythmic, and simple AABB rhyme scheme. He critiques her cadence and flow which happen to be pretty important for a rapper. Seems like a higher than standard review.

Meanwhile, #1GGY is performing for a sold out arena and making $$$. Queen continues to brand herself while the haterZZZ suffer w/their flop faves :rip:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

Didn't she have to cancel her tour?

And now her fans have to prove her worth by posting a Twitter video of her performing at the 'Coca Cola Music Experience'?

:giveup:

What's wrong with being 20? You don't have an opinion if you are of a certain age?

SissyFromSpace

Didn't she have to cancel her tour?

And now her fans have to prove her worth by posting a Twitter video of her performing at the 'Coca Cola Music Experience'?

:giveup:

Her first tour was successful along with her other tours. She's planning a new one for late 2016 when her album releases. She's being requested to perform at all these events and she's still in demand. The only relevant Azalea just keeps doing it all :legend:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Her first tour was successful along with her other tours. She's planning a new one for late 2016 when her album releases. She's being requested to perform at all these events and she's still in demand. The only relevant Azalea just keeps doing it all :legend:

Receipts for the success of her first tour?

Cancelling a tour because no one buys tickets then playing at Coca-Cola shows doesn't scream 'in demand' to me :shrug:

SissyFromSpace

Receipts for the success of her first tour?

Cancelling a tour because no one buys tickets then playing at Coca-Cola shows doesn't scream 'in demand' to me :shrug:

All her tours prior to TNC era and her USA tour: The New Classic Tour.

And this is one of the events she's been asked to perform at. I'm too busy watching AHS but I know you check up on Iggy so do your own homework. ^_^

the successful, relevant Azalea continues to win :legend:

All her tours prior to TNC era and her USA tour: The New Classic Tour.

And this is one of the events she's been asked to perform at. I'm too busy watching AHS but I know you check up on Iggy so do your own homework. ^_^

the successful, relevant Azalea continues to win :legend:

I haven't read anything about her tours except that she had to cancel due to low ticket sales and you can't provide me with any information, so presumably she's just not a touring act

TimisaMonster

Her rapping skills aren't great...this is nothing new but yes...she does seem to get on everyone's nerve :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SissyFromSpace

I haven't read anything about her tours except that she had to cancel due to low ticket sales and you can't provide me with any information, so presumably she's just not a touring act

Because you don't follow her fan pages. Because you only perch to troll the thread(s) but she already had a tour for The New Classic called THE NEW CLASSIC TOUR. I can provide you, but I'm not going to do some heathens homework. LOL.

9m4RqB4.gif

The RELEVANT Azalea stays on your mind. Yikes!

Because you don't follow her fan pages. Because you only perch to troll the thread(s) but she already had a tour for The New Classic called THE NEW CLASSIC TOUR. I can provide you, but I'm not going to do some heathens homework. LOL.

9m4RqB4.gif

The RELEVANT Azalea stays on your mind. Yikes!

Aka there's no receipts to be shown

SissyFromSpace

Aka there's no receipts to be shown

AKA you invest so much time in Iggy threads why not do your homework. I literally fave you a few hints. LMAO.

The Relevant Azalea continues to win.

9m4RqB4.gif

Archived