Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

I'm scared for Hotel and Gaga

caseymonster

Featured Posts

giskardsb

AHS is always structured more like a novel than a TV series.  Each season is one story not thirteen.  It rewards those who are willing to let storylines develop.  And characters always start one dimensional and then flesh out over time.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Die

u guys will eat anything that comes out of gagas ass. this is not gagas fault tho. but so far. it stinks. ryan is really floppinng with this and scream queens (storu line wise) . he took too much on himself (with this and scream queens and american crime story) and the results are poor and not satisfying. 

Are you off your meds? Holy **** the meltdowns. :air:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

LoyalMonster

Im scared for some people here that have stopped taking their medication.

Katsuki Bakugo

Except Freakshow which had the opposite effect.

hey hey hey! If Peppers story didnt make you cry then you don't deserve human emotion!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

Im scared for some people here that have stopped taking their medication.

or never received an education

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

DrewStevens

hey hey hey! If Peppers story didnt make you cry then you don't deserve human emotion!!

It was sad but it didn't save the season. Freakshow was boring and the season went downhill with each episode. It was definitely the worst season of AHS and most fans agree and even stopped watching the show.

well i felt the same...There's a great lack of direction in the story. Indeed there's a storyline but it's too confusing.

I'm going to be blunt. That hotel seems boring. You have them cute kids doing they're stuff, Sally is going to be everywhere looking languish and decadent and crying, The countess ****ing everyone and looking mysterious, Iris looking like the sanest of the bunch and so on..

It's amazing how i get this feeling that nothing will happen besides they're routine

Katsuki Bakugo

It was sad but it didn't save the season. Freakshow was boring and the season went downhill with each episode. It was definitely the worst season of AHS and most fans agree and even stopped watching the show.

I enjoyed it when I watched it episode after episode. I can imagine thought watching it one week at a time would be draining. I think Coven is a really good season and trumps Freakshow completly, in all aspects. It felt forced that they had to link it all up. 

LaLuna

Just give it time. We've only had 2 episodes so far, there's a lot more to be revealed. But I will say that the whole Lowe family storyline is quite boring. John Lowe has to be the most uninteresting character so far (well, him and his wife) and quite frankly, I don't even care if he ever finds Holden or not. 

DrewStevens

I enjoyed it when I watched it episode after episode. I can imagine thought watching it one week at a time would be draining. I think Coven is a really good season and trumps Freakshow completly, in all aspects. It felt forced that they had to link it all up. 

Coven was not that good either. It had great comedy comments and the acting was great but the storyline was messy. The only thing that made it better than Freakshow was that it was more entertaining.

Freakshow was too boring and dramatic compared to the past seasons. The only scary and intriguing part of the season was the clown and they killed him too soon. 

PrinceGaga

Spoiler alert.. I haven't seen ANY of Hotel yet.

Then GagaDaily is probably the last place you would want to be. Especially entering a thread with 'Hotel' in the title. 

DirtyRichHooker

Then GagaDaily is probably the last place you would want to be. Especially entering a thread with 'Hotel' in the title. 

I expected just an opinion, not the storyline so far lol

caseymonster

In asylum by episode 2 we were deep in the alien mystery. The murdur mystery of bloody face. Mary eunice got posessed. Awrsome exorcism scene. Sister judes past as a hooker and her killing a perzon. Lana being screwed over like a billion times. Discovered the dr has mutatiom experiment. Had an attampt of escaping the asylum. 

While here the plot in hotel is the countess is selling the hotel and meeting trystane and letting go of bomer cus he bores her.  Liz taylor does nothing. A random guy is getting drilled. Will drake does nothing. Donavon did nothing. Iris feeds blond chicks and pushing sally out of the window and tells amd tells us the story about march(highlight so far). The cop is boring and all his scenes are anti climatic. Ohh hes chasing a kid he lost and appeared to him when he was asleep(cliche). So interesting!! (Sarcastic).

How can u not see that this season is boring as hell? and yes they setting up for somethinf but so far all we seen is the characters being one dimentional and not doing anything out of the ordinary that they usually do. I really hope they improve it cus so far they losing a lot of viewers and all the critics also rated it low

Whispering

How can u not see that this season is boring as hell? and yes they setting up for somethinf but so far all we seen is the characters being one dimentional and not doing anything out of the ordinary that they usually do. I really hope they improve it cus so far they losing a lot of viewers and all the critics also rated it low

Obviously, others don't agree with you. If you dislike it so much, don't watch it. 

They are not losing "a lot of viewers". The drop is completely in line with the majority of the seasons and "all of the reviewers" did not rate it low. 

Why get worked up over it? Your well being does not depend on a season of a tv show. 

Archived