other

Gaga's acting getting marvelous praise in the Facebook comments of AHS page

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

reading those comments makes me feel 2 emotions:
- anger, that they actually doubted her ..
- but mostly happiness, she deserves all of the success and praise. she is a hard-working and dedicated person and an acknowledgement for her efforts says so much.

this role is absolutely perfect for her (which some stated) - I truly do believe that her portrayal is on par with her counterparts this season. inevitably, she will (and hopefully already has) become more comfortable with her character and the other cast members. I am glad that she has the opportunity to be a part of such a thrilling show!

proud of Gaga <3

djBuffoon

I can't wait to see Gaga (and The Countess) get taken out of her comfort zone, in terms of emotion. That will be when the viewers, even the haters, get taken aback by her ability.

I hope The Countess had lost her own child/children and we're going to see her emotional acting in a flashback, I want her to make everyone cry :giveup: And I know she can do it.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Bad Monster Kid

Im actually quite offended so many people don't know how to spell Wednesday in the comments. 

djBuffoon

Im actually quite offended so many people don't know how to spell Wednesday in the comments. 

Um I believe it's actually "Wenzday"...

.... right? :noparty:

Bad Monster Kid

Um I believe it's actually "Wenzday"...

.... right? :noparty:

I pray for the generation younger than mine. 

Archived