Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Why doesn't Ryan/Gaga/Bobby tweet about Hotel's ratings?

Bitter

Featured Posts

No for AHS I mean its in its 5th season? and its just started that season give him a break tbh. 

Why does it matter what he tweets about? just because it involves gaga? or is there something else?

I just find everyone's silent (Gaga, Ryan, Bobby, AHS official acount etc) kinda odd.

Yes It's the fifth season but it's a brand new project, new actors, theme, Gaga's debut etc.

Nothing too serious tho, i just had this question while lurking at ryan's timeline i'm not like OMG WHY THE HECK THEY DON'T TWEET SOMETHING? :chica:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

scream queens needs to establish a fanbase and its a brand new show.

I fully understand that and i don't expect him to write 100 tweets about Hotel's ratings but not even one tweet/retweet? And what about Gaga? Bobby? Gaga always tweets about her "accomplishments" (woman of the year etc). This is a huge project for her as well.
 IDK, maybe it's just me and they just couldn't care less about ratings (which it's hard for me to believe but anyway). 
:ghostney:

thehanyo

He's probably afraid of how bad Scream Queens looks next to AHS, so he doesn't want his followers to see the difference. Especially because SQ is on network television and AHS is on basic cable.

freebit

I just find everyone's silent (Gaga, Ryan, Bobby, AHS official acount etc) kinda odd.

Yes It's the fifth season but it's a brand new project, new actors, theme, Gaga's debut etc.

Nothing too serious tho, i just had this question while lurking at ryan's timeline i'm not like OMG WHY THE HECK THEY DON'T TWEET SOMETHING? :chica:

I find it more odd that she and Bobby haven't tweeted about the Young Artist award she's getting on October 19th tbh. Maybe they're just not tweeting about every accomplishment this era? 

Katsuki Bakugo

Maybe he is letting the season speak for itself. Maybe he is about the Filming not the bling?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Bad Bromance

I fully understand that and i don't expect him to write 100 tweets about Hotel's ratings but not even one tweet/retweet? And what about Gaga? Bobby? Gaga always tweets about her "accomplishments" (woman of the year etc). This is a huge project for her.  IDK, maybe it's just me and they just couldn't care less about ratings (which it's hard for me to believe but anyway). :ghostney:

They probably just don't want to bring undue hatred their way by overhyping the season and Tweeting about ratings, etc. to avoid the backlash if the ratings drop a bit.  I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

He's probably afraid of how bad Scream Queens looks next to AHS, so he doesn't want his followers to see the difference. Especially because SQ is on network television and AHS is on basic cable.

hmm that actually would make much sense.

They probably just don't want to bring undue hatred their way by overhyping the season and Tweeting about ratings, etc. to avoid the backlash if the ratings drop a bit.  I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Yeah i don't worry either, i just find everyone's silent kinda weird.

I don't think it's a coincidence tho and definitely not because they don't care about ratings.

Gags if you are lurking tweet something :lolly:

Katsuki Bakugo

@Bad Bromance thank you for gifting me with one of your likes

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Bad Bromance

Yeah i don't worry either, i just find everyone's silent kinda weird.

I don't think it's a coincidence tho and definitely not because they don't care about ratings.

Gags if you are lurking tweet something :lolly:

As some of the other members were also saying, they probably don't want to overshadow Scream Queens since it is a new show and all.  They want to make sure SQ receives all the promo it needs to succeed.  :yes:

As some of the other members were also saying, they probably don't want to overshadow Scream Queens since it is a new show and all.  They want to make sure SQ receives all the promo it needs to succeed.  :yes:

that would be a logical reason, indeed.

Bad Bromance

that would be a logical reason, indeed.

I think so, too!   :party:

Archived