💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

interview

Spoilers: Ryan spills tons of tea about AHS' plot

Bitter

Featured Posts

Q: Why was Max Greenfield raped by a monster with a drill-bit penis? 
A: Because that was The Addiction Demon, whose purpose is to hurt victims of addiction, as well as those around them. As for Sally's appearance towards the end of the scene, in which she asked Greenfield to say "I love you," creator Ryan Murphy told Entertainment Weekly that Sally is merely there to comfort the victim.
"She's more of the yin to the yang," Murphy said. "Those two do work together but she's gone through it and she died for it. So she's trying in some ways, I think, to make amends for her ghastly acts."

Q: Why do all the men look exactly the same? It's hard to keep track of who's who! 
A:The explanation for the extremely tall, dark and handsome cast will be established in Episode 2. "There is a reason for [The Countess'] insanity that's very deeply wounded and her core wound," Murphy told the magazine. "Why are all these men who have a very similar aesthetic around her? Why is she the only platinum blonde?"

Q: Who is the man inside the mattress? 
A:One of Sally's victims. "Anybody who comes through to do a d--g deal with Sally usually meets that fate. She is the purveyor of sewing them into mattresses," Murphy said.

Q: Is the Ten Commandments Killer someone we know? 
A:Yes. The Ten Commandments Killer is someone staying at the Hotel Cortez.

Q: WTF is "that thing" Iris went to feed in Room 33? 
A:Bartholomew. As to who - or what - exactly Bartholomew is, you'll have to wait until Episode 5 to find out more.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/all-your-american-horror-story-hotel-premiere-questions-answered/

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose

Sally's a ghost confirmed.

I bet Elizabeth had a husband with dark hair and blue eyes,

and her birth child had blonde hair but she lost the child somehow.

Angel Down

This had better be not real because you madephakur almost spoilt everything

That's a great prediction, I could definitely see that being the case.

Wait a minute, I don't remember Iris feeding anyone on Room 33??? 

They didn't show her feeding anyone, she just said to Sally that she was going to do it while she was torturing the two girls

Tokyo Rose

This had better be not real because you madephakur almost spoilt everything

The thread title says spoilers.

Plus, it's kind of hard to 'spoil' a show with 1,000,000 things going on at the same time

mister max

came here to post this :neyde: 

didnt-read.gif

same :dies: I wanted to read the comments to not get spoiled but whatever :giveup: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

WHAT?! So Sally is not a man and the Hotel Cortez does not exist and Sally is the daughter of that woman :omg:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

The thread title says spoilers.

Plus, it's kind of hard to 'spoil' a show with 1,000,000 things going on at the same time

It didn't spoil anything significant like who's the killer, that would be a major spoiler and a turn off for the viewers. He just explained a few things that didn't make sense to us and i'm totally ok with that cause i don't like watching nonsense stuff.

Lady Palutena

Hold on, if The Addiction Demon's purpose is to hurt those addicted and the ones around them, does that mean Will Drake is addicted to something as well since Lochlan saw the demon in the hallway?

zvaRSEA.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Hold on, if The Addiction Demon's purpose is to hurt those addicted and the ones around them, does that mean Will Drake is addicted to something as well since Lochlan saw the demon in the hallway?

zvaRSEA.png

He is probably addicted to Countess' pu$$y :adam:

retroglamx

They didn't show her feeding anyone, she just said to Sally that she was going to do it while she was torturing the two girls

Oh that makes more sense now :saladga:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived