💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

New trailer for episode 2 "Chutes and Ladders"

venusian

Featured Posts

Evan Peters

Then he has to be a hemophiliac like The Countess :air: This b---h would literally be in a wheelchair at his advanced age

I know :air: that or someone pulled a Zoe Benson and made it so he can leave the hotel and walk around doing whatever  like the ax man :air: 

emma roberts is an abuser

JustifyMyLove

he's only recurring so... 

I didnt understand you at all.. Does it mean he is going to appear periodically on the show?

Julia Volkova #1 stan

monketsharona

I didnt understand you at all.. Does it mean he is going to appear periodically on the show?

yep more like a guest star than a regular cast member ;)

Bad Bromance

I hadn't seen the trailer yet so thanks for posting!!  Can't wait to see the 2nd episode tomorrow!   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

CyanLights

Again, he can't be a ghost when he was seen outside of the hotel. :rip: He was the person John saw in the house where the second murder occurred. 

But isn't Donovan also a ghost? and he was seen outside the Hotel when Elizabeth and him went out to the park 

Evan Peters

But isn't Donovan also a ghost? and he was seen outside the Hotel when Elizabeth and him went out to the park 

No.

Ghosts can't leave the area they died in. This has been a rule since murder house. The only exception was the Ax Man because Zoe Benson granted him access to the outside world in return for the location of Madison's body. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Donovan didn't die, The Countess infected him with the blood virus before it happened.

Archived