question

Is Lil Wayne's Successful Career Over?

DiscoHeaven23

Is Lil Wayne's Mainstream Career Over?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Lil Wayne's successful mainstream career is over?

• Yes, it pretty much seems that way. His career has ended up just like Nelly and Ludacris'.
    • No, he'll be back and better than ever, just like Eminem.
    • I think Drake has taken Lil Wayne's spot light.

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I was just thinking how Lil Wayne hasn't been present at all in the last few years. Through legal issues and underperforming songs, it seems like the one time best selling rapper, is now a thing of the past. His last proper album was released in 2013, and only reached #2 (He usually got #1 albums) and has only sold about 550,000 copies. He's only had one lead top 10 song in the last three years, 2013's "Love Me" which featured Drake and peaked at #9. I think that song's success really benefited from Drake's feature. Its weird to think back to a time when Lil Wayne was everywhere and now he's just gone. This is the man who discovered Nicki and Drake and now Nicki and Drake are seeing much more success than him, especially Drake. The problem is, the longer Lil Wayne spends out of the public eye the less the GP is going to care about him. So what do you think? IS his mainstream career over?

tumblr_lwbizaefSR1qe5nxzo1_500.gif

SychosSoChic

Is his success as a commercial selling rapper over? Probably.

But he's still winning by making money off Drake and Nicki and the label, so he himself as a businessman is on FLEEK.

I just remember him for that song he did with Shakira :smh: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived