Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The second episode of #AHSHotel will be 120 minutes long

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

Evan Peters

2 hours of the show, or two hours including commercials :usrs:

Anyways, ya'll newbies who are so worried about ratings :rip: It's cute. 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

So is it true? I read this yesterday on Twitter. I really hope it is :giveup:

Nah, it's 90 minutes like last week's. 

Episode 1 was only 60 minutes long though

Battle 4 Ur Life

niiiiiiiiiiiiice. like the Scream Queens premiere. I'm here for that!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life

2 hours of the show, or two hours including commercials :usrs:

Anyways, ya'll newbies who are so worried about ratings :rip: It's cute. 

with commercials for sure.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

elijahfan

Don't you ever learn your lesson, people...? Last time people announced an episode would be longer than usual, it ended up being - surprise! - 60 minutes-long. Like any other AHS episode.

Why do you guys keep setting yourselves up for disappointment...? They're most likely rebroadcasting the 1st episode before the new one.

djBuffoon

Don't you ever learn your lesson, people...? Last time people announced an episode would be longer than usual, it ended up being - surprise! - 60 minutes-long. Like any other AHS episode.

Why do you guys keep setting yourselves up for disappointment...? They're most likely rebroadcasting the 1st episode before the new one.

in all fairness, "Checking In" is 1:05, 20 minutes longer than the typical :45 AHS episode  :hor: 

malazam

Which means 80 mins of actual show, 1hr20mins

another shot before we kiss the other side

FATCAT

Ikr, I have school in the morning. I don't think the average person can stay up that late.

10 PM is not late at all, the average high schooler can easily make that time frame, and being s college student, I KNOW anyone here can make it.

Purr more, hiss less.

malazam

in all fairness, "Checking In" is 1:05, 20 minutes longer than the typical :45 AHS episode  :hor: 

AHS episodes are mostly 42-45 mins long.

AHS: Hotel premiere was 90 minutes long with commercials, ending with 1:05 so 25 mins of ads

This ep will be 120 mins long with commercials, ending probably at 1:20-1:25 with more than 35 mins of ads

another shot before we kiss the other side

Dorothy Gale

10 PM is not late at all, the average high schooler can easily make that time frame, and being s college student, I KNOW anyone here can make it.

If you want to get a good nights sleep or have to go into school early, it's kinda late.

MonsterOfSpain

Prime time starts at around 10:30pm here, so don't you guys complain about US' time frames :smh: 

It's more difficult there though because of the time difference between the East and West coasts.

Archived