series

Scream Queens Premieres at #2

chromaticka

Featured Posts

Kermit

American Horror Story isnt from Fox??? :xtina2:

AHS is FX and SQ is FOX

Fox owns and created FX.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I do watch... dont be so disrespectful, there are peole that like this show and calling it a **** is so mean... I mean even Gaga likes it:excuseu: 

I'm being disrespectful because I think the show is abhorrently bad? Okay. Not sure what your point is about Gaga either.

JusticeforVenus

I'm being disrespectful because I think the show is abhorrently bad? Okay. Not sure what your point is about Gaga either.

Calling somebody's work a ****??? Thats so antiGaga... well I guess I cant say more, otherwise I will get a WP ... 

Calling somebody's work a ****??? Thats so antiGaga... well I guess I cant say more, otherwise I will get a WP ... 

I'm "antiGaga" because I think a tv series is shit?

I've seriously heard it all now. -deep sighs-

JusticeforVenus

I'm "antiGaga" because I think a tv series is shit?

I've seriously heard it all now. -deep sighs-

educate yourself:saladga: and learn how to respect people's work.:neyde:... 

My body is ready for the WP and the abuse of power some people have ,just for telling the truth :queenga:

My body is ready for the WP and the abuse of power some people have ,just for telling the truth :queenga:

What are you going on about me needing to educate myself and "abuse of power" simply because I find Scream Queens to be an appalling show? :lmao:

Rat Boy

This is Jase we're talking about, not Haroon.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived