other

Melanie Martinez goes on rant about disruptive fans at shows

Tove Lo

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

I get her point. She's trying to be kind, but it can be really irritating, not just for the performer, but other fans too who are trying to enjoy the show. Depending on the type of venue and the type of act, sometimes it's cool to be a little rowdy, but when people are screeching in your ear and being obnoxious to the point of distraction during every song or speech, then that's just attention wh*ring on their part. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

inuborg

All she does is complain about her fans :rip: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Kulture Kiari

Is she even relevant?

I mean, Lana Del Rey, who is BIGGER than this nobody and plays in the same venues sizes like her, according to yall, deals better with these situations. I give her another year before I see her as my coworker.

darkchylde

This flop girl won't stop complaining I'm starting to think her debut album was self-titled.

SychosSoChic

Well considering most of the fans at her shows are middle school to early high school aged girls and obnoxious twinks, that probably isn't going to happen. Very immature group of people

"They're immature, they must be teen girls or twinks" :xtina:

I hope you have a damn good source and fking pie charts to backup the corn infested BS in this post :xtina2: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Tove Lo

All she does is complain about her fans :rip: 

I only recently enabled the notifications thing for her so I have no idea she did this often. :rip: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

pink sushi

She has a point though.... Its really rude to yell stuff at an artist while they are trying to perform and distracting for the fans around who actually wanna HEAR the songs and not just a bunch of fan screams....

Redstreak

She should be happy that they even went to see her tbh

But why should celebrities simply "be happy" at the most minimal of things? If my friend came to my house and took a **** on my living room floor I shouldn't just shrug it off and say "well I should just be happy he came to see me anyway" :toofunny: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

mucinex

I give her another year before I see her as my coworker.

I'm starting to think her debut album was self-titled.

:lmao:

GloZell Green

But why should celebrities simply "be happy" at the most minimal of things? If my friend came to my house and took a **** on my living room floor I shouldn't just shrug it off and say "well I should just be happy he came to see me anyway" :toofunny: 

??? That literally had nothing to do with what I said :sharon: There's a difference between taking a **** and paying to go see someone. I mean, the point of a tour is for people to go and have a good time, no :trollga: She's also gaining money, I don't know what she's whining about

Lady Gaga | Shakira

I see what she means and her fans should respect that 

maybe she regrets pandering towards rebellious  teen girls and gays now :green: 

Redstreak

??? That literally had nothing to do with what I said :sharon: There's a difference between taking a **** and paying to go see someone. I mean, the point of a tour is for people to go and have a good time, no :trollga: She's also gaining money, I don't know what she's whining about

Ok but you have a good time without going ballistic and ruining the show not only for the performer but for the multitude of people around you. Being a celebrity doesn't mean let your fans run rampant and unchecked and just be happy with whatever nonsense they're up to just because they're there.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

mucinex

she had her purse stolen and made a HUGE deal, and doesn't really seem like the rich type :emma: maybe her record deal keeps her from getting her money or her money manager is ripping her off :rip: i have no idea why she's complaining unless this is the case :rip: 

Archived