💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

European Horror Story?

SISTERV

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

european horror story: colonizing africa, latin america, north america and creating a legacy of white supremacy

:later:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

*was about to pick a fight but then realized its not worth it and promote online kindness*

But even that is debatable. But if you mean by "richer history" the fact that half of Europe's "richer history" was blown to shreds in the 1940s, and America came over and rebuilt it with American technology and money....then I guess that makes sense.

That's not debatable. History is not monuments. By richer i dont mean money, i mean bigger, longer.

Europe has thousands of years of a rich history, whereas the US as an entity has a few hundreds. You can't disagree as it's a fact. Europe has a bigger history and by consequence has more subjects that could be done for an "European Horror Story". 

Evan Peters

this is honestly as annoying as those people who think they're going to do a season in space lmao 

emma roberts is an abuser

SISTERV

Well, Europe has many more countries so yeah there is more culture objectively speaking :laughga: 

But our FIFTY states are all very different. Texas, Ohio, California, New York, Michigan, Hawaii, Louisiana, Illinois, Arizona, Washington, Hawaii, Nevada, South Carolina, Maine, Kentucky, Nebraska and more are all very different culturally. We might not have a plethora of different languages but even individual states all have their own unique accents.

Tokyo Rose

That's not debatable. History is not monuments. By richer i dont mean money, i mean bigger, longer.

Europe has thousands of years of a rich history, whereas the US as an entity has a few hundreds. You can't disagree as it's a fact. Europe has a bigger history and by consequence has more subjects that could be done for an "European Horror Story". 

Because you only know about TV history basically.

SaIwo5h.jpg

And I know you think nobody pays attention to these cultures in North America, but we do.

Daredevil

*was about to pick a fight but then realized its not worth it and promote online kindness*

Gaga would be so proud of you 

tumblr_mdmngyH1WZ1rkxksvo3_500.gif

holy scheisse

Because you only know about TV history basically.

SaIwo5h.jpg

And I know you think nobody pays attention to these cultures in North America, but we do.

this. there was culture BEFORE the europeans arrived. 

Jonathanholland

Well, Europe has many more countries so yeah there is more culture objectively speaking :laughga: 

This pretty much.

There are so many possibilities:

EHS: black death 

EHS: versailles 

EHS: Castle

EHS: Museum 

or even cities like

EHS: London/Amsterdam/Paris or Berlin etc. Those cities all have a dark history 

Before there was love, there was silence

SISTERV

So you are saying that culture didn't get here until white people came? 

As someone from Cherokee American Indian decent, I find that offensive. 

Culture has existed here for thousands of years with manyyy native tribes. 

Which....speaking of....would make another great theme for American Horror Story.

Tokyo Rose

this. there was culture BEFORE the europeans arrived. :miley:

What a coincidence that this discussion is happening the day before Columbus Day! 

I'm tempted to open that can of worms but I won't :ghostney:

Archived