Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Lipstick

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

There are two very parallel scenes in "Checking In."  One where The Countess is prepping to go out, there is a closeup of her putting lipstick on precisely and perfectly.

Then, there is a near identical scene with Sally, except Sally smears it all over herself.

This and other parallels seem to indicate a probable relationship of some sort between he two.

What you think?

The Professor

Never noticed this :udidnt:

I think that for Matt, messy sally was like his dark downbringing, and perfect gaga is like his savior, like he's being torn (halfway between reality and fantasy :flower:) between the two 

Mmmmmm, no :ghost:

Both are women, women love lipsticks. Sally is dead, The Kuntess is a vampiHemophiliac, no connections there :pumpkat:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

It means the Countess has a better body coordination than Sally

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

DrewStevens

I don't know if that's a hint but I do think they are related. 

Sarah said they haven't filmed scenes together yet and that's weird. I think they may have an unexpected future plot together.

There are theories about the book the detective is reading to his daughter. The book has a character named Beth March and she has 3 sisters. Evan's character this season is Mr. March. 

BABBLYON

maybe that's related to the theme song because at the end it shows the women putting lipstick all over her face.....

AgusPop

Mmmmmm, no :ghost:

Both are women, women love lipsticks. Sally is dead, The Kuntess is a vampiHemophiliac, no connections there :pumpkat:

yes, Sally is dead, buy when she is putting the lipstick like a mess :xtina2: she is still alive

Archived