Featured Posts

UrethraFranklin

For you, Kingdom Come, and Lionheart give me LIFE

I haven't been this hyped about new music since ARTPOP 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SweetEscape

Kingdom Come sounds very promising (though a part reminds me of Black Widow :emma: )

I'll be streaming the album on Spotify for sure :sis: 

Dominic

Has Kingdom Come been released yet? I don't really care for Demi but that chorus is epic and I need to hear Iggy :giveup: 

Although why would she include this on the album, featuring Iggy, with a beat that is a replica of Black Widow? You'd surely choose a different one? :confused:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Teal Ambition

I'm a huge Demi fan, but this album just isn't doing it for me. I love Confident and Cool For The Summer, but I'm not a fan of the rest of the album. :ohno:

Lionheart is definitely a masterpiece though. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Kingdom Come, WildFire and LionHeart ARE COMING TO SLAY

HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIVES HIDE EVERYBODY

WE ARE NOT READY

I AM NOT READY

giphy.gif

Paper Gangsta

Damn this album is amazing. So Many Great tracks and Bop.

Waiting For You, Kingdom Come, Old Ways, Lionheart and more. Father is so powerfull :legend:  I didn't even listened whole thing yet and all tracks are slaying me

gagaisitalian

This album is absolutely incredible, truly one of the best albums of 2015. So proud of Demi.

GloZell Green

Probably wrong tag :lolly: But let's discuss Confident. 

But what do y'all think of Demetria's upcoming album? Do you like it so far? Opinions? 

(When released) What songs do you want as singles? What are your favorite songs?

She lured me in on this era. PREORDER IT HERE NOW: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/confident-deluxe-edition/id1033757133 

Get ready for it. tumblr_nw4xkalkeX1ub9cbro1_250.gif 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

I'm a big fan. I love all her previous albums, I've seen her in concert 3 times - she's great.. This era though just isn't for me. I love Cool For The Summer and Confident, but the snippets are terrible for the album imo and even the imagery is so not her. i understand changing it up and evolving, but it's just not her

Archived