💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Makeup is kinda scary

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

The Child

A nose job and Photoshop is scary too.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

*waits for plastic surgery to be brought up again which turns this thread into a 20 pages long mess*

A nose job and Photoshop is scary too.

:lmao: 

Brooke Candy

Ofcourse the appearance difference is drastic if you compare a 2005 pic with a 2015 one. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

SlayMeToVenus

Her greasy hair in the top picture omfg I can't believe she went out like that. :saladga:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Warholian

Everyone knows Stefani Germanotta was killed by pop enthusiast Gtefani Sermanotta on December 31, 2007. She would then become known as only 'Lady Gaga', pretending that heavy makeup and wigs made her look so different from her former self. In reality, she was a government experiment bound to generate hundreds of millions of dollars in order to fund and elect then presidential candidate Barack Obama. After his reelection in 2012 and a malfunction in her electrical hip component the campaign needed her no longer, and, in 2013, they left her to fend for herself. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Swan Heart

I wouldn't call it scary, I actually think it's amazing. 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

i mean, she was only like 19 in that top pic & 29 in the bottom pic. natural aging + her lifestyle (touring, lack of sleep, planes ect) + d--g use + cigs + drinking + weight flunctuations = her looking way different. add in lip injections, possible nose job, face tap, professional makeup artist, and photoshop..of course she looks totally diff

kiss kiss

NewUsername

Everyone knows Stefani Germanotta was killed by pop enthusiast Gtefani Sermanotta on December 31, 2007. She would then become known as only 'Lady Gaga', pretending that heavy makeup and wigs made her look so different from her former self. In reality, she was a government experiment bound to generate hundreds of millions of dollars in order to fund and elect then presidential candidate Barack Obama. After his reelection in 2012 and a malfunction in her electrical hip component the campaign needed her no longer, and, in 2013, they left her to fend for herself. 

nnnnn

Archived