1. 1. Is Lady Gaga smarter than you?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

I think Gaga is very intelligent.  From what I understand she got really good grades in school.  Gaga is very articulate and she can hold any type of conversation with just about anyone, but does this translate to being a genius?  I don't think so.  The only way to test it is if she took an IQ test.   :yes:  I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga's IQ is really high, tbh.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

PMKKARDASHiAN

Idk. She speaks very well and seems like a highly intelligent person, but I was an english major and can't speak for sh*t but scored like 150 on an IQ test. Like someone said, it's all subjective. 

I'm sure some people would Excell in areas where she falters and she would run laps around them in other areas. So, idk

I would say she is a lot more determined than me with talent to support her cause. I don't know if she is smarter but I will yield to her and I will support her for her dedication towards her beliefs.

Mars..........or bust!

I saw a study saying that people who claim they're smart are normally the unintelligent ones. Just saying :reductive2:

heavyMetalGAGA

I think it's important to recognize the different types of intelligence, though. For example, many people overlook emotional intelligence, which is the ability to handle your emotions and empathize with others. I think she especially excels at this! She's also very good at abstract thinking and problem solving. 

Runway

Obviously, she is 10 years older than me and already richer than ill ever be AND shes done it by doing what she loves

homomo

Depends what kind of "smart" you're talking about.

If it's a scientific smart, then no.

If it's a musical smart, then yes.

No.  I am wiser than Gaga. Give me a chance Gaga and I can lead You. 

x

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

FATCAT

Well, I wouldn't say that I'm smarter than her on some topics (music production/theater/performance art)but I would say that I probably am smarter than her when it comes to electronics/computer science. It's really a very very loose term, I almost didn't want to answer because of how loose of a question it is. It's like asking if you're wealthier than Gaga, but you don't specify money/happiness/love etc. I think Gaga is loved a lot more than I, since she has millions of fans, but I'd say that I hold more happiness because I don't have some of the constraints of fame.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived