Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FGGrayson

i want ha to destroy Taylor $wift

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

GloZell Green

Honestly here for more songs like WOA, BTGOG, and Legendary Lovers, some of my favorite KP songs :flutter:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Cody Draco

I want Thinking of You, Not Like the Movies, Teenage Dream, The One That Got Away, E.T, and Dark Horse on her next album. The OP won't load for me since I'm on mobile. :xtina2:

Ferrer Zorola

KP4 needs to sound like her performances where she was dressed with a fall inspired gown with butterflies 

LIFE IS GOOD

holy scheisse

So.... would we be here if katy released an album that sounds like katy perry music?

Kermit

I want Diplo, Max Martin and Zedd to produce KP4 to be honest.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

PinkJelly

I lost any interest in Katy after the Teenage Dream era where she milked everything for all it's worth and churned out PRISM not long after - which I have to say I hated in comparison to the first two KP records. Hopefully more in the vain of One of the Boys than anything recent.

I don't see the direction you are suggesting, but I'm here for anything. I enjoyed her stuff from when she wasn't famous, her more rocky OOTB era, and all the amazing pop records she has made. 

Still, I hope that she decides to go with a sonically cohesive record that sounds like "It Takes Two", "Choose Your Battles", "Spiritual", "Circle the Drain", and "If You Can Afford Me." :flutter:

The songs aren't loading for me. But Teenage Dream and Thinking of You are mentioned in the first page nd they are fantastic records, so yeah, totally!

Archived